Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is it lethal?    

Is it lethal?

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Regina, I was only kidding... ;))

Sleep well, Jayho!! :)

7 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

It �s been great to follow this thread ... LOL AND learning some new idiomatic expressions !! Thank you Jay, and all   Hug 

7 Jun 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Blunderbuster it �s good to see that your alive and kicking and still love to fool around.  All along I knew you could get this forum going at the drop of a dime.

7 Jun 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

What the dickens is going on here?!!  I guess I �m completely out of the loop!

Regina, have you got cauffeepotitis?
Wink

7 Jun 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Colibrita! 

7 Jun 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Colibrita, I think everything is still fine and dandy with Regina.  She probably just feels like a million today.  There is a fat chance that she has cauffeepotitis.  She �s as fit as a fiddle today and the game is on for anyone who wants to joke around.

7 Jun 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

That �s a relief, Nancy. I was beginning to think she was a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Glad to hear everything �s tickety boo.

7 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Well, I was about to apologize to the relatives and friends of the at least 27 people whom I made kick the bucket, uhm, whose immediate but probably painless since quick death I caused this morning between 00:00 and 10:24 a.m., but I see you are all having a ball here so I �ll put my virtual tongue back in my head and get out of your faces ;o)

7 Jun 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Did I just hear an apology from the horse �s mouth?  It came just in the nick of time, because I have to go work my socks off right now and  make ends meet.  See you around.

7 Jun 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

LOLLOL!!!

And I thought the Fonz was cool! I�ll try to join the messy swamp. A man may learn wit every day.Remember a day without laughter is a day without life!!

Have a nice day!!Hug

7 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >