Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is it a warning?    

Is it a warning?

frenchfrog
France

You can also help via Private Messenger. And I do that more than you think...

7 Jun 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Edit: I won�t remove my posts as Mj Misa did because I am sure of every word I have written, who knows me understands what I mean... oh! btw besides of being so mean,  I am a happy person, just like this Smile

7 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I have removed all my post because there are some members who decided to attack me (only they know the reason). For me it is a sign that helping others and saying own opinion is being considered as something wrong and the best way how to avoid it is not to help at all. I am really disappointed by this kind of attitudes.Unhappy

7 Jun 2010     

frenchfrog
France

It is so easy to remove one �s posts!! We must take full responsibility for what we write!!
As I wrote to you personally, there was no attack against you. I just pointed out some incoherence. I am sorry you felt hurt and disappointed. That was not my attention at all.

7 Jun 2010     

zoemorosini
United States

DING DING DING!!!!

Back to your corners, ladies and gentlemen!

Have a good night!WackoLOL

7 Jun 2010     

MrBaggins
Taiwan

I agree with frenchfrog 100%.  Just sayin �.

7 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

Don �t know what the deleted argument was about, don �t care.

Re the original post - on this site, lots of people share free templates. It �s not obligatory, but it is polite when you create a worksheet using those templates, just to say whose template you �ve used and to thank them.

All it involves doing is, within your worksheet description, putting �This is a worksheet about [insert contents here]. Many thanks to [insert name here] for the fantastic template! �

Change details and name as appropriate - very simple and stops people getting annoyed. I generally don �t download worksheets from templates here if the source hasn �t been acknowledged.

Regarding other sites, I think a similar policy is a good idea. Obviously you can �t acknowledge 100 different sources in one worksheet description, but putting the source of a text or a website where you got a lot of clipart from is always a good idea, as well as a courtesy.

I hope that answers your question.

Lindsey

7 Jun 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

I don �t see the need to acknowledge every free source or template we use, esp. if they are public domain. 

As for the templates provided on this websites, there is no rule that says you must do so. It �s quite nice if you give praise, but I personally don �t expect it from every member.

8 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@frenchfrog

Could YOU have the decency not to accuse me of things I didn �t do? What makes you think I had more than one account in this website? Where �s your proof for that??

PLEASE, stop molesting me and get a life!!

I will mention the rules whenever I want and as often as I find it appropriate - no matter what vindictive people like you say or call me...

I really hate people who judge others without knowing all the facts!!!! Angry

8 Jun 2010     

frenchfrog
France

Vindictive? But Silke, I could never hold a candle to you!! Look what you did to Mar �s worksheets!!!

Please, feel free to complain about this to Victor.

8 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >