Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is it a warning?    

Is it a warning?

JulietaVL
Mexico

Silke, it is just that some of us get kind of tired of seeing how you are always telling people about the rules as if you were the owner of the site and it seems (it is told) you have broken rules too, that is all the problem, I guess...

It has been told that you did that to Mar and you also express your opinion as if you were always right Silke and well, that is what bothers

I pretend no more argument but... shouldn �t we all behave as common members instead of behaving as owners of the site or as if we were the savior of the site?

Aum... sorry, I pretend nothing personal but just wanted to let you know

Cheers!

8 Jun 2010     

victor
Spain

Dear Alena,

That message appeared in your worksheet because it was uploaded as a template (an error, I guess). Templates can be downloaded for free by everybody, and they can use it to make their own worksheets. They are only asked to aknowledge the source of the template.

You can see all the templates here: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp
You �ll see that they all have the same message.

I �ve corrected the category of your worksheet, since it is not a template. Now the message will not appear anymore, and you �ll get points from it.

Have a nice day,

Victor

8 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4