Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey! Is it just me...?    

Hey! Is it just me...?

lshorton99
China

I haven �t checked out the recent contributions in a while (I had a compulsive urge to look through them and download the full 30 every day for about a month - it was actually affecting my life so I made a clean break!!!!!) but I can �t imagine the quality being any less. Every day I looked, I found at least 20 I thought were useful for me - some days there were more than 50!!!! Maybe some teachers, like myself, aren �t contributing because it �s the end of the year and we aren �t making new materials yet. I tend to go June through August without making a lot of things!

I agree with the above comments - it �s a little rude insulting the quality of the available free worksheets.

Lindsey

8 Jun 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

I agree with you, lindsey, it is the end of school year for me as well and I �m not contributing a lot recently, but I always have some time (if I don �t have it I feel bad) to have a look at the recent contributions and download the 20 (or more) great ones that I can find every day. So... for me, there is always lots of good work here.
Chus.

8 Jun 2010     

maker1
Turkey

She has innocently aired her opinion. Members do not have to agree with all the comments written on the forum but it is also a pity that she is being responded to in such manner. May be she wasn �t being very thoughtful with regard to the people who are putting a lot of hard work and keep contributing but I still believe she doesnt deserve some of the comments she has been getting.

8 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

I don �t download because I don �t need a lot of worksheets for the moment ... but I look everyday at what �s new and there is a LOT to choose from

8 Jun 2010     

zoemorosini
United States

I �m usually overwhelmed by the number and quality of worksheets uploaded here every day.  The wealth of knowledge and experience shared by this community is an inspiration to me.  Since I joined about two years ago, I �ve become a true fan of all the ESL teachers there are out there willing to share what they know and have learned.  They are true educators, and not just of children or ESL.

I �ll just take what I think I can use, but I �ll always come back and download older ones too, after I know I need to look for something specific.

I �ve not uploaded anything recently, but when summer comes I probably will have MORE time to make stuff to add to our wonderful community!

Your American friend

9 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

I used to download lots of ws when I first logged in ( A long time ago, when I was Stexstme1!LOL) Nowadays, I do not have a look at the contributions every day, & when I need a ws, I just check the old ones....
As far as uploading is concerned, I guess we all have very busy days, depending on where we live ; Here, we are all busy with end of year exams, school reports & parents AND staff meetings!!Dead
I guess, Rose, it �s the same every where...Wink & I agree with Maker 1 : No harm done when giving one �s opinion!
Take care,
Sylvie

9 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3