Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A prayer, please...     

A prayer, please...

class centre
Belarus

What �s his name, Mar?

22 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Sending you hugs and prayers, Mar...I �m sure things will get better. Stay strong!

22 Jun 2010     

mariamit
Greece

Our prayers are with you. Hold on to your faith and God willing things will turn out exactly as you wish.

22 Jun 2010     

Zora
Canada

Don�t be afraid Mar. Heart murmurs aren�t bad. In fact, I have one and they are very controllable. I was diagnosed at the age of 13 and I went on medicine for a few years and after that I was fine.

The only thing is that your son may not be able to do a lot of sports depending on how serious it is; just because murmurs are when the valves in the heart do not close properly and some of the blood flows back, making the heart work harder than a normal persons �.

But anyways, do not fret. I know it sounds scary but they really aren �t. A lot of people go through life with murmurs and do not know it.

Big hugs to both you and your son. Smile

22 Jun 2010     

donapeter
Romania

STAY STRONG! I �ll pray, too. 

22 Jun 2010     

Sharin Raj
Malaysia

Will carry you and your son in my prayers. He is your Rock and Fortress; therefore for His name �s sake He will lead, guide, love and protect you and your son! Psalm31:3

22 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

You know we �re with you and the power of positive thought can never be neglected - our hearts go to you and your son!

22 Jun 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

You and your son will be in my prayers...
Think positive.

22 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Zora is right ! My son has one, too and he �s ok. Check your Pm.

22 Jun 2010     

kodora
Greece

My heart goes out to you and your son.Stay calm and think positive!Everything will turn out to be OK.
Hugs from Greece
Dora

22 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >