Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A prayer, please...     

A prayer, please...

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My prayers and my thoughts with you, both.
This is not a very serious case. Keep calm and confident.
Big hugs
linda

22 Jun 2010     

gitasiva
India

Dear Mar, May hope, faith and courage be your guiding light. Stay strong and think positive. Hugs from India.

22 Jun 2010     

alien boy
Japan

You �re both in my thoughts & prayers,

Best wishes,
AB

22 Jun 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

"no worry before diagnosis" is a principle I try to adhere strictly to.
It �s not easy. But it �s so exhausting and so fruitless to worry oneself sick before a diagnosis has been made.
Once it has been made and once it �s worrying, there is plenty of time to worry. So try to push your fear away for the time being. Heart Murmur isn �t something that is necessarily very serious....

22 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

To all the beautiful human beings in this site: THANK YOU so much for your messages of support, positiveness and prayers. I KNOW God will listen to each and every one. Yes, I know this might not be serious (hopefully) but, any mother here will be able to understand how worried we get even with a flu on our children! It just got so scary to have this happen all of a sudden, when all his life he �s been so healthy.

I treasure in my heart all your support, and belive me, with all this love and warmth, I do not feel alone!!! God bless you all!!!! I will let you know how the results turn out.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Mar

23 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4