Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > In a blue funk    

In a blue funk

cauffeepot
Benin

In a blue funk

Dear fans,

I am plagued by sef-doubts. I �ll be unemployed in a day and a half. The end of school always depresses me, especially when I liked the school I was at. I �ve eaten all six ice cream bars, and ate the whole bag of cherries, and I drank the coke. And after what I found out about mcnuggets today, I can never eat those again. I need pizza. Off to clean my house, and stack all my textbooks in the closet, where they can sit for another four years until I may or may not get another job. Sigh. Rant ended.

28 Jun 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

There is a job offer here in the forum!! do not be sad

28 Jun 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

....If I just could understand you...
You need therapy Cauffee!!!
                                         I really mean itLOL

28 Jun 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I can �t afford therapy. No job, remember?

28 Jun 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Ermmmmmm...You are right cauffee... then....

...and keep on eating to forget!!

28 Jun 2010     

imelda
Mexico

why dont you try giving some private classes? you could give out some flyers at different schools. dont worry you will get a job...good teachers always do...and stop eating i know what that is cause i do it and it can never bring anything good...go out there and find something...Big smile they say god helps those who help themselves!!!

28 Jun 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Why don �t you start  giving cauffee  classes?   You could give English classes with coffee and donuts.  Just think of the advantages to that.  You will be working as well as eating.

28 Jun 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Thumbs Up you have a point there Giovanni! Your suggestion is just perfect! I �m sure cauffee would agree!!!! 

28 Jun 2010     

viccxx
Greece

I make double what I used to make workinf at schools, with half the hours and students that I choose...Go private!

28 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Hey!  You could always make some worksheets!   Wink

28 Jun 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Anything better except eating so much! 

28 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >