Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > democracia    

democracia

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

democracia

Hi friends, you atacked me, because you say that I insulted almaz, and who denfended me whe he said to me that I was fake and I was not teacher, It �s unfair, furthermore, the for forum is for expressing our thoughts, and some of you wants to turn it into no democratic forum in costa rica everybody can express whatever, whenever, and wherever democracia, pura vida you can make me shut up, but you can �t make my heart and mind shut up . have a nice day hugs from camaronal-jicaral-puntarenas-costa rica

28 Jul 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hey friend, please read this http://www.madatoms.com/site/blog/know-your-trolls

You should pay special attention to the third kind of the species, and maybe you �ll understand people �s reaction.

28 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hey guys... last week I started to get p*** off about those darn cell phones in class.
How do you deal with that, if you do have issues regarding this problem too.
I work with adults and it �s really hard to tell them to turn it off, because they usually have excuses like work or family.

Does it bother you, or disrupt you classes?

28 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, Bruna!

When I deal with children or teenagers, I collect all the mobile phones at the beginning of the lesson and give them back at the end.

With adults, I just put on a very serious face, stare at them all the time and look at my watch ostentatiously while they are desperately trying to get rid of the caller or to switch off the ringing tone. It makes them feel sooo embarrassed that they stop it as soon as they can. LOL

Hope it works with your ss, too! ;))

Good luck - Silke

28 Jul 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

This person is feeling hurted don�t you see ?!! It�s not funny to answer here with something totally different, I think that if is to talk about cell phone problems in the class why not start a new topic. Just think about that!!!!

28 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I beg to differ, dear Flora...

This member has been spamming the forum for quite some time now and he won �t stop even though he has been asked to refrain from flooding the forum with his strange recommendations several times.

Since he just won �t listen, Bruna is trying to turn the forum space he has occupied for his personal messages into something useful. (I hope I �m citing her correctly.)

28 Jul 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Bruna/Topolina
I have a question.
Couldn �t we just introduce for or five new threads when this "gentleman" shows up and speed up his exit from the forum that way?
After a while he might just get bored and go away alltogether. I understand this might cause some requests to go unanswered but I guess the important ones could always re-post?
Just wondering if that is a viable way???

28 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

This method has been practised before, dear Frank, so I think it might work again. Why not?

28 Jul 2010     

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

I don �t know if you �re jeering me, I don �t understand why you talk about respect , if you write in my topic to talk about another matter. I have never written in your topics , repect me please I pay to make a t-shirt with a legend in the back "never give up" thanks flora I only write what I am feeling, if you don�t like what I am feeling , do not write in my post , ok pura vida mops

28 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

How can be respect paid to someone who keeps abusing the forum? No conscious teacher would do it!Wink

28 Jul 2010     

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

I don �t know if you �re jeering me, I don �t understand why you talk about respect , if you write in my topic to talk about another matter. I have never written in your topics , repect me please I pay to make a t-shirt with a legend in the back "never give up" thanks flora I only write what I am feeling, if you don �t like what I am feeling , do not write in my post , ok pura vida mops

28 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >