Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > un mensaje para victor ( el dueño de la pagina)    

un mensaje para victor ( el dueño de la pagina)

franknbea
United Kingdom

Senor Napster
No te entiendo

31 Jul 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

Just give up... To me You ´re the bad guy... To any person here... it will be the same!!!!

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

No bad guys to me ... Just people being ...tired & nervous. Let us all  things cool  down, shall we ?   Not that I am a ´religious ´ person - LOL - But for the sake of this wonderful site , created by a wonderful person, I think we ´ve had enough of it - from both sides.

If you think I shouldn ´t give lessons to anyone, you ´d be right. You ´d be right.Soooo, I ´m not.
But - as Aimée once wrote - we can change, can ´t we ???
SylvieBig smile

31 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

What ´s this? It ´s so disrespectful to write on the forum in other language than English!!!
If you want others to respect you, you have to respect them in the first place!!!

31 Jul 2010     

corina2211
Spain

I really don ´t understand this attitude. So many members creating multiple accounts and then writing in the forum insulting everybody and complaining about the rules and the site. Nobody is forced to stay here but if they stay, they should respect the rules.
As I said yesterday, neither Lovely nor you are supposed to love all the members of the site but you are required to show some respect.

Corina

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

When one is really angry - & desperate - one doesn ´t  not think the way you do.
As far as respect is concerned - I  - not understanding a word of Spanish!!! - did not find it rude.
I wish you, people, could be a little bit more understanding - & helpful.
No one needs moral lessons for sure - but friendship & understanding.
I seem to be the only one who has made mistakes - so far , reading you all.
SylvieBig smile

31 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Sylvie,
even the understanding should be deserved.  Sorry, but someone who keeps abusing the forum, changing identities etc. doesn´t deserve much (if any at all).

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

I know, Michaela,
Sorry for being angry - !!! all the time!!!Cry
But, .....
..............................;;; Oh, well, never mind!
SylvCry

31 Jul 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Amazing... Like you, Sylvie, I have asked for forgiveness for another member here...
A member who made a lot of mistakes... who hated me just because of my nationality and identity ... who had been accused of stealing then "thrown out" of the site. 
Who came back with another identity, gave up on his "free" hatred and addressed me more kindly...
This member is sometimes aggressive and rude, yes, of course... But maybe he hasn ´t been given the same opportunities, the same education as you people?
I don ´t want to generalize but there is still a lot of poverty in the Middle East and the mentality is not always easily understood by the West...
Now people, as teachers, don ´t you have all kinds of pupils ??? The ones who are sweet and polite and follow the rules and the ones who speak rudely, cheat but sometimes show a good will, a desire to improve, to change? 
Do you throw them out of the classroom or do you try to make them part of it?

31 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

No need to say sorry, Sylvie.
I am also angry, because the member who started this thread keeps sending similar threads last few days. I don ´t believe someone may be angry several days.

@Aimee
I had similar problem and left the site a year ago. I came back with different nick, only few people knew who I really was and things got better. Not great, but better some improvement than nothing.Wink

31 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >