Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > un mensaje para victor ( el dueño de la pagina)    

un mensaje para victor ( el dueño de la pagina)

stexstme
France

I do believe someone can be angry for a few days ...In her/ his case, I think I would...But I know about the stolen contributions as well.... :o(((
Just like you, Michaela, I left.  Came back - feeling soooooooo .... You know it!!! I thank you for understanding  the feelings we shared.
Hugs to you,
SylvieHug

31 Jul 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Dear Sylvie, I am sorry if my message upset you. I understand as well that sometimes people get angry and say and do things that they regret afterwards. Everybody makes mistakes. I know I do. Tons and tons of them. But I found their comments very offensive. The people mentioned as insects are people that I admire a lot. Maybe Aimee is right as well: I didn ´t understand their way of thinking. 
Anyway, I wish you a great afternoon and did not mean to upset you.
Lots of hugs from Spain,
Corina Hug

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

You  NEVER upset me, CorinaBig smile : Every one here Has & Must have his /her right to say what he/she thinks.
I just wish every one had the SAME right. That ´s all, really.
Sending you big hugs from sunny France,
Sylvie.Hug

31 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3