Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > book club    

book club

ElineScheffer
Brazil

I also liked the idea and want to be part of the group! I think that everybody reading the same book and then discussing it is great! At least I think it works best! Please, keep me informed!

4 Aug 2010     

marta_marta
Poland

IMHO Nebal �s idea of the club seems clear and convinient. Reading a few books at a time would be a bit confusing for me. And I don �t have that much free time. But I �ll agree on whatever you decide. The whole thing sounds so exciting and fun. I can �t wait to get started.

Take care!

4 Aug 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

ok BUTTERFLY, I �ll do that... ; )) 

4 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yes, Marta, I thought the same. We can specify a period of time that we all agree upon to finish the assigned book, and then we all exchange our analysis and discoveries. This way our focus will be on one piece and this would help us finish it easier and quicker.

Still am not sure whether this idea appeals to many here. We �ll wait for more suggestions, and then with dear Corina we decide .

C �mon , guysssssssssssssssssssss, let �s make Corina �s project come true.
Can �t wait!!!
Nebal

4 Aug 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Excellent idea. Count me in too please. Someone may have to teach me a bit about blogging!

4 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Aftab is takin part too!!!! Great!!

4 Aug 2010     

Montypython
France

Wonderful idea! Hug

I �ll be VERY busy next year but I �d love to try!!!! & join you!:)

Cheers,

Marie

4 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Oh sweetheart Marie, I �ve just answered your msg!! LOL!!
You know how much I �d love to find you there, but I do understand how busy you are!!
You �d be  such a big treasure there.
Love,
Butti

4 Aug 2010     

epit
Turkey

I  �d like to join ,too.  Wonderful idea!

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Hello again! I �m back. 
I am soooo happy that you support this idea!
Since the idea of reading only one book and then discuss it is more successful, I think we shall do it this way.
I was thinking of making a blog on blogger/blogspot or wordpress. What do you think? If someone else is a web expert, let me know and we can do it together.
Any suggestions are accepted Smile.

Hugs,
Corina

4 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >