Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > book club    

book club

Babs1966
France

Well hello everyone ;)

Thanks Nebal to invite me to join this club.

I �ll be glad to join in ... don �t know yet how this will work and it seems like my life is about to change ... I �ll keep you posted about it.

And I �ll keep in touch too about the club.

The blog looks like a great idea

Hugs,
Babs

4 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Corina and all

I would loooove to participate but I am not sure if I �ll get the book which we decide to read.

I have a suggestion regarding the blog. It would take some time and work to create a blog. And we need a site where everyone could be able to write, don �t we? A blog is kinda one-person �s job.

There is a website where you can create a page and every person who has the address can enter and write whatever and whenever he/she wishes.
Writing can even be done simultaneously (not that it is essential). It is new and there are many similar sites but could you have a look at this?

http://titanpad.com/

4 Aug 2010     

marta_marta
Poland

How about a private chat room?
Are we going to meet all at the same time to discuss or just leave our comments individually like here? I realise the first option may be difficult. I �m just wondering. 

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Babs and Baiba,
So nice to see you here. I checked the site you suggested and it �s great. I �ll give it a try and let �s see how it works. Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
Keep in touch.
Hugs,
Corina

4 Aug 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hi again :) Count me in!

I �d love to try this, have never done smth like this before. So, keep us updated about the whole thing. It will be great if everything works out well.

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Hello again. I tried the site suggested by Baiba and I think we have a page. All you need to do is click on the link below and choose a name and I beleive it will work.
Let me know.
Hugs,
Corina

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

It �s working!!! Big smile

4 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

It was great!!!!!!!!!! We chatted actually! It �s even better than a public chat because this is PRIVATE, I mean eslprintables chat.

It does not mean that we cannot post "serious" things there, just remember to save your text.

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Exactly. There is a chat on the right and the actual page on the left. You can leave your comments and save them. This is great. I actually chatted with Baiba, Monty, Manonski and Denisa. 
Next week, if it �s OK with everybody, we �ll decide the book. I �ll go to sleep now.
See you tomorrow.
Hugs,
Corina
PS Thanks Baiba Clap

4 Aug 2010     

marciadnr
Portugal

Hi, everybody! I liked the suggestion to join the reading club. I �ve read a lot about that.... even watched a couple of films and read some books about reading clubs and always thought it would be quite exciting. Please count me in and let me know what book we �re meant to read. Should it be in English in one �s own language? That would make the book easier to find maybe...?!
M�rcia

4 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >