Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Reporting, or not reporting, Shakespeare was right. That ´s the question.    

Reporting, or not reporting, Shakespeare was right. That ´s the question.

elderberrywine
Germany

oh, Mietz, we wrote practically the same thing at the same time! Thumbs Up

15 Aug 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Dear Blundbuster

I almost never participate when people discuss or exchange nasty posts because I don ´t want to stimulates even more a useless discusssion. But this time I must say that I ´m  really surprised that you use a german poem ( which by the way has nothing to do with the subject) to anwer a post instead of apologizing for a mistake you have commited. You thought that Olinda had stolen a worksheet. She prooved that this was not true, so all you have to do is to admit that you were wrong.

Dear Olinda

I understand your problem and why you are mad. I juat wanted to raise the problem, because I think this can happen other times. Not everbody knows that Alenka has a website called Notre Dame and other members too. ( I don ´t remember the names). In order to avoid this problem, what could we do?

15 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Wait a minute, let me make a list of the things I should apologize for....

15 Aug 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

primitive provocation
know it from my own kids
normally ceases once they´re 18 or so ...

15 Aug 2010     

Mietz
Germany

@ blunderbuster
JUST DO IT! IT ´S ABSOLUTELY CALLED FOR!Angry

15 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Sorry, too immature, I don ´t even know what you are talking about. But I am scheduled to show up at a public execution here shortly anyway, I am the guest star, so why don ´t you just go there instead and watch.

Oops, first stone cast, there must be people without sin out there...

Next one....

Dead

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Mistakes are made. Everyone can understand that ... and accept it.

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Admitting them helps.

15 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I am writing this on my other account because blunderbuster is dead. Oh, wait, those stones were not as lethal, it turned out that the people throwing them were not as much without sin as they thougt.

You know Pilar, I can say I am sorry. And I normally do (who am I kidding?)

However, I believe the respectless way that I have been talked to here in public and behind the scenes calls for an apology by other people first. So much about that. And whom I quote and why (even if not everyone might be able to understand why) is my business, exclusively, and who takes offence to that isn ´t my business.

And the people who remind me of rules here should maybe check their own stuff first, someone might report it for an obvious breech of the rules....not me, too mature for that.

I reported after having been asked to. I checked the stuff first, and, as Silvia said in her initial posting, it could have happened to everyone. Olinda has made her point behind the scenes and moderators know what to do. That ´s that.

15 Aug 2010     

cyan67
Spain

I THINK THAT VICTOR SHOULD DO EVERYTHING. 

15 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >