Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Reporting, or not reporting, Shakespeare was right. That īs the question.    

Reporting, or not reporting, Shakespeare was right. That īs the question.

cyan67
Spain

WORKSHEETS SHOULD BE REPORTED BY THE MODERATORS  AND MEMBERS SHOULDN īT TELL BAD THINKS ABOUT MEMBERS IN THE FORUM. THAT īS INCREDIBLE!!Unhappy WEīRE LIKE A BIG FAMILY, AND WE MUSTNīT "fuck" everybody in this site. Alenkaīs printables shouldnīt be removed!! It will be a dissaster.

15 Aug 2010     

Aninha Feliz
Brazil

I think there should be people to delete and (would that be possible?) in extreme cases punish those who cause trouble/insult others in the boards. Iīm not calling anyone a troll or anything (I think the trouble was solved, right), itīs just a random thought this thread gave me, in case big fights or trolling ever happens.

Kerfuffle might happen in the most unusual places.

And hey, there should be a place in the profile for peopleīs sites! I thought there was one, but I think Iīm mistaken. So mistakes like the one blunderbuster made would be avoided.

16 Aug 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh Olindalima, now can u see why some members do not log in the site as often as before??

So nasty!

Next time you need help, just ask please, a hug for you

16 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I also left this site in February and asked Victor to cancel my account, because I was really, really piCensoreded off with some people here, however, I created a new one in April.

I had meanwhile come to the conclusion that it īs not a good solution to run away. When I īm not here or just show up every now and then only in order to criticise others and to complain in public how bad things are here, it doesn īt help at all to make this site a friendlier place - on the contrary! Wink

16 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

What people interpret has a lot to do with how much of what they read they can actually understand.

Hey Silke, and I was all quiet back then......

16 Aug 2010     

douglas
United States

Posting on the forum in any  language other than English is inappropriate (especially without a translation!)--the rest you all can work out between yourselves.

16 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3