Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > good morrow    

good morrow

cauffeepot
Benin

good morrow

Would anyone like to know what I had for breakfast?

18 Sep 2010      

stexstme
France

Keep it educational, Sunshine!!Approve
Errr...What did you have for breakfast ???????? (Might be educational, in the end...)
I �d be glad to know what people from Benin have for breakfast!Evil Smile( It �s about learning different cultures & things, you know...)
WinkHope you �re fine. 
HugSylv �
edit : I had toasts & butter & strawberry jam - black coffee - peach.

18 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

This much more interesting thread was pushed from the main page by this useless post.

Go to the caf� Cauffee!

18 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Cry - bad morrow - it seems.....

18 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I thought you had changed... but it seems i was wrong about that... why don �t you understand the forum must be used for SERIOUS posts... why don �t you go to the cafe? i �m sure people there would be happy to talk to you...
as far as i �m concerned, i won �t FEED THE TROLL so goodbye!

18 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Cauffee is not a troll. SHE is a real & very nice person. A long time member. I like her a lot. What you people call serious posts very often make me wonder.... When it �s sooooooo easy to �google � & get answers, some here keep posting �help � messages when a 9-year-old kid could answer.
MHO. Why are some here allowed to have fun, ...when others aren �t ????????
I know everyone here will disagree with me, Elodie, I �m just telling you about my feelings.

18 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sylvie, I �m not saying that Cauffee does not belong here. The posts don �t belong on the forum page, it belongs in the caf� and I would play along with these posts if they were there. I do have a really great sense of humor, that I let free on my Facebook account.

In other forums, moderators would have warned this person and removed their post. She may be a great person but her posts are mostly useless.

18 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

I know, Manon. I know.
As a very old member, I miss the ... �good old times � ...when we had fun, & made friends. I met Cauffee through pms. I know she �s brilliant. But not �living according to the commun rules �.
I know this belongs to the Caf� - but as far as I am concerned, I cannot go there because it takes ages!!! Because of the ( wonderful!) pictures, ....
I met one of my dearest friends here , Jecika, through silly posts ...here on the forum.
PS : Cauffee once told us about Asperger �s syndrom... I am one who can ...read.
Big smileHave a wonderful weekend, full of joy - & beautiful people!
sylvie

18 Sep 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Love to stir up trouble in the morning lol! Thanks, stexst, you �re my number ! fan. FYI, I had several Bear Paws, some Perrier water, and Naimamo Bar frozen yogurt. Not a great meal, but hey, it �s the weekend. Anyway, I �ve got to go figure out how to give a 2nd grader grade 4 work, without it being pencil and paper activities, make flashcards for two low students, make a bingo game that will satisfy my grade 4 french class and my grade 2 class, go to chapters, go to the educational store, and get my scholastic order in. If anyone knows of any materials I can send home with students to practice sight words and language skills, please let me know. See, manonski, I can be serious, too. It �s boring, but it �s serious. PS: where �s Benin? 

18 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

1/ You can NEVER write my name properly!
2/ Benin is just between France & Switzerland!ApproveEvil Smile
3/ BlCensored boring post!!!
I �m off! You �re getting on my nerves, Flower!
Heartedit : Stop eating junk food, for Christ�s sake! Grrrrrrr.

18 Sep 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I have to stop eating junk food, I �m out of frozen yogurt. Chow pet.

18 Sep 2010     

1    2    Next >