Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > israel map    

israel map

ayaabujaleel
Jordan

will you look here ?  

2 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@ayaabujaleel

Since they will lead to nothing but anger and hurt feelings, can we keep this forum free from political discussions, please? THANK YOU.

BTW, why do you change your flag all the time?

2 Oct 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ Lina: She/he changes her/his flag because she/he is ashamed of his/her country. I guess. 
What could we think about people registering just only to play around? 
I guess is so easy answering boldly on the Forum but it takes time, energy, creativity etc to make a good wss. 
I �ve never noticed Katiana, Alenka, Vanda or other serious members from here changing flags and being revolted. 

(Even if this is posted on a Forum,the message is for Lina Ladybird)

2 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear Silvia

I solved the problem, long ago, with this beautiful clipart of Philip Martin. Hope this can help.

2 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Gee! I never noticed Australia had gone that thin!!!!Approve

2 Oct 2010     

donapeter
Romania

It �s not Australia. It �s South America. See...the southern point is whiter cos is near Antarctica.  

2 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Quite right!!! South America on a diet!!!Approve Thx Dona, I forgot my glasses...He! He!

2 Oct 2010     

Adel A
Egypt

Why do people insist to hurt other feelings?I think this is not the suitable place to do this .It is the place where English teachers can negotiate their matters and upload or download ws .As a member here ,I can say to you that I suffered endlessely out of this question.Four of my family were killed in wars.Then,Sadat signed his peace treaty.Still people are dismissed of their homes and lands and others pay their lives in ceaseless attacks.I have good friends in both sides.I respect them as teachers and as human.I also uploaded a ws showing my opinion.Why don �t we have peace even in this website.My friends stop playing with other fatal questions.This isnot accepted any more

Read this

2 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Being tolerant & open-minded would be great - on your side too! Jesus! Can �t you understand these are JOKES ??? edit
Regards,
Sylvie 

2 Oct 2010     

simsimsimsim
Qatar

as all of us know:
  it is not israel, it is palestine .
 isael occupied this land in 1948,
  and of course the real owners of the lans will restore it one day.
   please keep the forum for english language teachers.
  no politics here . only english.

2 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >