Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > israel map    

israel map

goosetar
Australia

a very silly question that leads to nothing .sorry to say that.

2 Oct 2010     

donapeter
Romania

How can a question be silly? a question is a question.People can make it be silly. 

2 Oct 2010     

nata
Israel

Wow! I have so much to say about this subject, which is controversial even within Israel and among the Jewish people. BUT this is not the place for such political issues! If anyone wants to ask me about this by PM, I �m here! Nata

2 Oct 2010     

ayaabujaleel
Jordan

wow !!! all that comments !!!!  

how could you be educated and teachers if you are ignorant of the first  biggest culture. , Arab history and culture ! 
we almost know everything about Israel and the history of Israel . 
So please , read more and more and be educated as well as possible .  

note , I respect the other countries and i am originally  half eastern and half western !! so for that i changed my flag .... 

2 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, friends
yes, friends, I think I can say this; all of you, around here, I read you, and I say:
One of my friends wrote .....

The starting post was a very common doubt.
We are teachers, we must teach and.... sometimes, we have doubts.

Silvia just asked if that map was the map of Israel. And I can understand it perfectly well. I have avoided these two countries for a great many years, just because I could �t provide full, correct info to my students.

Where are the frontiers?

What is Palestine and what iz Israel?

What was asked was only a simple question.

Can I say, can I teach my students this is the map of Israel?

I have had the same problem, for years.

Now, I teach this is the map of HOLLY LAND.

Hope you, both, from both sides, can understand that, we, that are from other countries and don+t interfere, we , also, have doubts about what to teach.

Please, help us to be able to say something correct to our kids.

Or,

The other way wrong
publish your maps and show that there are people without a country,

Regards
Linda

2 Oct 2010     

nata
Israel

Olindalima, the map that was published here is lacking Judah, Samaria and the Golan Heights which are again a part of Israel since 1967.

3 Oct 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Are all the negative comments here actually from people WHO TEACH CHILDREN? No wonder there is so much hate and so many bigots in the world...

3 Oct 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

� �WORLD WAR THREE � �

Nostraddamus.

World War 3 shall be different from World War I and World War II. The earlier World Wars were fought for establishing the supremacy of one country over the other. World War 3 shall be a fight to the finish between Christianity and Islam.

Quran, the holy book of Islamic dharma predicts complete annihilation of the Muslim (Islamic) community after the year 20??. In the cosmic system established by God there is no place for fundamentalists. Bible also predicts the end of the Vatican after year 20??.

This will start in the Middle east Israel and Iran.
We all have no future so lets make the most of it because we won �t be here much longer.Please Please whatb ever god you pray to0,let �s TRY and have peace for alittle bit longer.Starting here on this forum post.

Now REDBULL DOES GIVE YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink

3 Oct 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I heard we �ll all die in 2012. 

3 Oct 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I can remember some 50 years ago when a number of people thought the world was going to end and so they climbed Mt Blanc to avoid it. We, kids sat at school counting down the minutes.

The world will end when it ends.
In the meantime please remember that maps and boundaries are man-made and subject to many changes.

Let �s keep the peace. We are all just people who all do the same things: eat, sleep, breathe. etc.

3 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3