Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I think I īm getting nasty    

I think I īm getting nasty

donapeter
Romania

@ Elojolie and @ the other ones too

I remember some people around here complaining they do not have comments for their wss....now I understand ..........

12 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

I don īt like wasting my time on criticism on ws I don īt like and don īt download! I prefer writing positive appreciation on the ws I like and download! It is just as simple as this! Why should we make life more complicated than it is?

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Clap

12 Oct 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

YESSSSSSSS I do like a damm good debate on this forum.........or is it damn Confused.

Keeeeeeep going my friends i īm listening to all.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

12 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear elderberrywine,

you ARE REALLY getting nasty! But if my English was better, I would wrote something very similar long time ago already.

Go, girl, go!Wink

12 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Elderberrywine, (isn īt that the stuff they had me drink to strengthen me when I was a kid? boosting iron and immune system?)

I understand where you come from, sometimes I also shiver seeing terrible mistakes, even in tracers.
Still I have to agree with mariethe, I think it is better to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say.
Unless of course it is meant to help a person. In that case you can write a polite PM explaining that they would probably get more downloads if they removed the blatant spelling mistake from the title... I have done that a few tinmes and every single person responded very nicely, thanking me for enabling them to improve...
I really believe it isn īt a good idea to get into pointing out flaws. Not even for the people concerned, for yourself! Making cynical comments will hurt you more in the end, it makes you feel annoyed and bitter with the site, losing sight of the overwhelming wonderful majority.
Just my tuppence....

12 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

What contribution are you talking about?

It`s as big a mistake for a teacher not to mention the source of discussion as misspelling a word for a Ss.

Why don`t all of us, teachers, adopt the great American attitude to think positive!

You might feel frustrated, but you`ll 慙ever�(I hope so) show it to your Ss, particularly kids (If you are a teacher). Why showing it here? It`s all abt professionalism.

Good manners doesn`t only imply knowing which fork to use for fish...�

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

You know Linda, last night someone in my class complained about the vending machine...blahdiblahdiblah....I then said: Oh, there IS a vending machine, AND it is working. He got the message, he was German. So am I, so there IS hope  ;o)))

12 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

When I get frustrated in class I do show it, Lindax.
I try to be authentic, not some smiling look-on-the-bright-side-of-life barbie doll.

This is a very interesting question. Is it unprofessional in your cultures to show one īs feelings? (in a moderate way and not hurting people, of course)

12 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

When in jail, dear Dorothea, you īll get nice juicy oranges from Stexstme!Approve
Wink( BTW, not getting nasty - just revealing your true self!LOL)
Sylvie

12 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >