Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cauffeepot    

Cauffeepot

s.lefevre
Brazil

As some people seem to like cauffeepot, why don �t they chat at the teacher � caf�?

27 Oct 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I don �t think cauffepot is about chatting so I don �t think the caf� is the best place. I see her posts as simply a little bit of light-hearted humour which we all need some days, especially after a hard day in the classroom.

Aren �t we in danger of taking ourselves too seriously?
Just my tuppence worth.
Joy

27 Oct 2010     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

you �ve gotta point stexstme
:D

27 Oct 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

I don �t find CauffeePot �s posts amusing at all. I support Victor �s decision.Thumbs Up

27 Oct 2010     

douglas
United States

The word of the day furthers English vocabulary-definitely an ESL function.

As for Kaufeepot, I �ll respect you wishes Victor, but I have to agree with Aimee, Elo, etal.--I �ll miss her.

27 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

I agree with Douglas - the word of the day
is a word game.  There are lots of creative ideas that come from word of the day.
Being creative is a very important aspect of being a good teacher in my book!

27 Oct 2010     

Errie
Japan

I think I �ve to agree with Joy. A little humor is always good. Don �t take things too serious. She doesn �t insult people. She �s just joking around...

27 Oct 2010     

jamiejules
France

Cry  @ cauffeepot... people think you are a chocolate teapot!! I thought your posts were challenging at times but a challenge can be good!... I think it �s ashame but... maybe you �ll find another way!

27 Oct 2010     

yanogator
United States

@crazy turtle,
Cauffeepot might not be the only frequent poster with 0 points, so maybe she doesn �t have another account.

Hey, gang,
Victor has a very hard job moderating this huge site, so we should stand solidly behind his tough decisions. I must say, though, that all the disagreeing has been done very politely and respectfully.

That �s how I see it,
Bruce

27 Oct 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Seen this?

27 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >