Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cauffeepot    

Cauffeepot

pilarmham
Spain

I will definitely miss Cauffee. I love her kind sense of humour and her friendliness. She is never insulting or annoying. She always makes me laugh and her kind-of-sorrowful words I always find touching. Is it really a problem that she continues being a member?

27 Oct 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Some will miss CP, others won�t, some will agree with Victor�s decision some won�t. To me it�s neither here nor there. Nevertheless, RIP CP.

However, I do belive that WOD does belong here because I for one have certainly learnt from this game in more ways than one.

Cheers

Jayho

27 Oct 2010     

victor
Spain

Her account is not cancelled yet. She can continue being a member if she stops starting that kind of threads in the forum.

I know that couffeepot is funny and harmless because it is only one...
Imagine that you come back tomorrow and the full page is full of those messages:

My crab is sad today

I �m hungry. What would you recommend me for lunch?

My feet smell like chicken soup

I need a husband so I won �t be bored in my house

I �ve eaten a box of ice cream, and I �ve lost my diet coke

etc, etc

How could I deny others the right to do it if cauffeepot has been allowed for months?

27 Oct 2010     

jecika
Serbia

cauffeepot �s posts are the only ones I read on the forum (even though I don �t understand them Ermm LOL )  too often there are negative vibrations on the forum which I tend to avoid in order to keep my sanity in crazy times Wacko
besides she has given some brilliant pieces of advice to people who needed help on the forum quite a few times ... she is a unique piece of work Wink

27 Oct 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Could we have a more sophisticated forum for Xmas? With like many thread, easily accessible menus, a games page, chitchat page, serious methodology page and more? It wouldn �t matter then if anyone posted less serious stuff - if done in the right place. Just an idea.

27 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

i was thinking the same as @philipR

27 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I would like to add that cauffeepot has managed to ask one ESL-related question recently...

Doesn �t this fact indicate that she �s learning to behave according to the rules - very slowly?! Wink

27 Oct 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

I don �t want to repeat all what �s said about Cauffeepot. I like her a lot though I don �t share in her posts. However, I respect Victor �s decision.

Word of the Day is such a perfect brilliant idea started by our poet Frank. I find it highly useful for teaching . It also helped me learn many new words in the easiest funniest way possible. :0)

Philip �s idea is good. Why not give it a second thought? ;0))

All the best,
Nebal

27 Oct 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Yeterday I read her last post and I was trying to guess her purpose as a teacher and I didn�t find an answer, sometimes I think that she is a comedian!!!

27 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

The ribbon for "request of the day" goes to Laos (content-wise) ;o)))

27 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >