Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mistakes    

Mistakes

blunderbuster
Germany

Why don �t you guys relax? I have never had a significant increase in downloads if I notified people about mistakes in the forum....

Foose, I think we have to accept the forum as it is....many people have tried to suggest improvements, I guess it is just too much work......

30 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

yes, you are right @blunderbuster !!!!!

take me as example!

@Lina ladybird say that I �ve ADVERTISE, but  my  ws has got just 5 points  Shocked 

and the ones I haven �t "ADVERTISE" have got over 100 points!!!!!

so, that make me think, is it a real advertisement?

btw, thx @Lina Lady bird for advertise my ws hope to get some points now LOL LOL

30 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@el_profe

Big smile

I didn�t say that you had advertised your wss - I just asked MJ if she meant those threads of yours, that�s all...

There�s no need to justify yourself. Wink

30 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

I was just making an observation. Hey BTW John I was able to incorporate the idea of the scoreboard that you sent me into a new PPT on thanksgiving that I just uploaded. LOL

30 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

There you are Ed! Caught you redhanded! Knew you wanted to advertise something!Wink

30 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

ok @lina ladybird I will try to think it was just by coincidence LOL

well, I will try to think about a new thread just to advertise my WSS,,,

30 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

LOL MH... just trying to make a point as to how it �s done. if u notice i have only a few points. but if u ask around i �ve emailed stuff to people gratis.  i �m not here for points but to share info and get help once in awhile and if i can, help othes as well. i mean, what can i do w 1,000 pts that i can �t do w/400?

30 Oct 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

OH MY GOD!

Ed, you think that people would be coniving enough to use the pretext of admiting mistakes in order to advertise their work?????
Absolutely outrageous. We must put a stop to it immediately!

Ahem... But before we do I �d just like to say to anyone who enjoys listening to music to listen to my radio show on Sundays at 8pm London time. The cafe gang have all the infoBig smile

30 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@Silke,

sorry couldn �t answer earlier (I was ice-skating with my daughter Smile).
No, I even didn �t know about those threads, but I know about some people who keep "advertising" their mistakes several times a month. Wink

Have a great Sunday, Michaela

30 Oct 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

I don �t see the importance of advertising our  mistakes. First we can reupload and correct our mistakes and secondly a teacher should never hand out a worksheet without reading it carefully before, so if there are still mistakes it �s our own fault.That �s only my opinion !...and it �s time to go to bed now so have a wonderful night , it isn �t Halloween yet in Switzerland !

30 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >