Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mistakes    

Mistakes

el_profe55
Argentina

IMHO We �re teachers! We are not  machines not even God!!!

on the other hand you are certainly right when you said we should read and reread our sheets after uploading them, 

once I forget about it, but I learn sth from it !!!

good night!!!

Alex Carr

31 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Speak for yourself, I �m better than all of you. And btw, just to advertise the fact that I uploaded another worksheet so stay tuned.

31 Oct 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I don �t really think it is necessary to mention about mistakes unless it is by pm to the people who downloaded it. It would be very difficult to find any worksheet without at least one tiny, teeny error. We are human after all and most of us are extremely busy people.

I encourage my students to find the mistakes in the worksheets...gives them an extra task!

Remember what we say to our students...we learn by our mistakes.
Just my tuppence worth.
Joy

31 Oct 2010     

Errie
Japan

@cauffeepot  Tongue

joy2bill: I �ve done it already the � �find the mistake � � thingy. It was a good reminder to first check something before handing it out. Well..sometimes you just don �t have time to do so.
I always tell my sts that mistakes are cool.
Specially here in Japan the sts are very very shy and feel very bad when they make a mistake. It makes them feel good again if they discover a mistake in the ws.

About advertising a ws: I think it �s not their intention to do so but if one member does it a few times it  looks indeed a little like advertising but in the end you can only gues I think.

1 Nov 2010     

douglas
United States

I agree with Joy

...and I also think it is inappropriate to bring up "dirty laundry" on people.

Douglas

1 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3