Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WRONG USE OF FORUM    

WRONG USE OF FORUM

jannabanna
France

WRONG USE OF FORUM

I just wanted to say that there are some members who continually bother us with useless messages on this forum.  It �s supposed to be for intelligent questions, after all this site is supposed to be shared by teachers and only teachers.  These people use up valuable space which could otherwise be filled with a serious question or some good advice.

How do you feel about it Victor?

3 Dec 2010      

Stellam
Argentina

Absolutely! I agree with you : We, teachers shouldn �t open a thread unless we have something really valuable to say!

Now, ermm ... what I don �t understand is why you started this thread...

3 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear jannabanna.
Absolutely agree with you.
I belive this is about caufee pot. I do have  a sense of humour but her threads are rather bothersome IMHO. Yet some people find it funny.

@Stella, I think your answer to jannabanna is rather rude. Is it because you are the fan of that   bothering person? I am surprised no-one mids this person is advertising her ws and breaking the rules. Really sad Thumbs Down

3 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Hmmmmm...nobody got upset when posts like these ones were a real debate: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=21203
I just can �t find the ones who made Silke give up this site long time ago. 
But if we really-really-really want a clean forum.....maybe we must move on Mars. 

3 Dec 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

ClapClapClap Dona is the girl LOL

3 Dec 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

Thanks, God, we are all so different. It would be so boring if we all were the same.

3 Dec 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

@Donapeter

3 Dec 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

Victor could allow moderators to vote for removal of forum posts. Ten votes, and the bothersome post disappears, or something...?!

3 Dec 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Omg! It�s Friday morning, I�m still half-asleep, please have mercy!

3 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Janna, when I first joined I didn �t know what to make of the messages on the forum. Now that I have been here for almost a year, it seems to me that people don �t want an all-serious forum. Honestly, I find some of the more serious discussions more useless that some witty ones, but that is just me. The forum sure teaches us about different mentalities and attitudes towards teaching.

3 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

@silvanija....You are welcome!!!!

3 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >