Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy holidays from Canada!    

Happy holidays from Canada!

GIOVANNI
Canada

Happy holidays from Canada!

Hi

Manon and I just met for a nice dinner and we wanted to share a picture of us before we get drunk... joking... Manon does not drink wine and she has to drive back in her own car.

We both want to wish ESLprintables members happy holidays! May 2011 give you the chance to meet other members.

Cheers!

Nancy and Manon xx

27 Dec 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Ladies. Hope you had a great time. Ed

27 Dec 2010     

Sara26
Brazil

Very nice! Thumbs Up Thanks for sharing your photo, Nancy & Manon!
Happy holidays to both of you!

27 Dec 2010     

pauguzman
Argentina

it �s so nice!!! I �d like to meet you all one day!!!! do you remember some old plans of having an ESLPRINTABLES meeting somewhere in this beautiful world!!??
hugs HugPaula

27 Dec 2010     

Sara26
Brazil

@ Paula: what about an ESLprintables meeting here in Brazil in 2014 during the World Cup? Wink

27 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Just a thought Sara...wouldn �t that probably be the most expensive time to go to Brasil??

27 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I love the pic, hope I can meet you some day too!

Sara �s idea is fabulous! Who wants to join?

27 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Thanks for the good meal Nancy! It was nice seeing you again.  Now I should get ready to go to bed since I have a 6-hour drive tomorrow to get back home.

27 Dec 2010     

Sara26
Brazil

@ edrodmedina: it probably is, but at least we have plenty of time to save some money ...
@ Zailda: let �s spread the idea and see who wants to come?
@ Manon: drive safely!
Wink

27 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Manon - have a good sleep.  You have a long drive.  Drive safely!
@Sara, Paula and  Zailda - go for it.  It �s an experience you will always treasure.  Start organizing and you will see it is not as hard as it seems.  Manon and I have already had the chance of meeting several of the members and it is so rewarding to finally see the person behind the avatar.  Exchanging ideas and experiences with other teachers from around the globe can be a real eye opener.

27 Dec 2010     

juliag
Japan

Lovely photo, thank you for sharing it with us and thank you for your seasons greetings. Although I haven �t done it yet it sure will be nice to get to know some of the faces behind the avators one of these days.

27 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >