Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > STOLEN WORK - A THIEF AND AN ABUSIVE MEMBER AGAIN    

STOLEN WORK - A THIEF AND AN ABUSIVE MEMBER AGAIN

starrr
Brazil

STOLEN WORK - A THIEF AND AN ABUSIVE MEMBER AGAIN

Hello folks, It is a pity the discussion opened today about STOLEN WORK from Eslprintables is not in the main page for all of you to know it, so please support this web site and help us to find all the false nicknames this user is using here in this web site. the web site links are still working and you cna check them here:http://www.facebook.com/pages/ELT-worksheet-of-English-All-That-We-Share-Worksheet/138673706188676?v=wall

And here�s the link to his/her blog: http://englishworksheet.blogcu.com/

see the complete tread here started by Katiana today.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=25510&page=6

and check what this "member" is saying against Victor Gaiol and this web site below:

englishworksheet.blogcu.com1
Uzbekistan

Please don�t use illustrations that are not belong to you or pay for them.

Mirzac BARBU � Petre SLOBODAN

Taken from the website:

4 Jan 2011     

4 Jan 2011      

marlene010284
Mexico

I really can �t believe my eyes!!!! I have just signed and found this terrible situation. But how does this "person" dare to write this...?

"We will go to the court with the clipart sites together against the people who are using our illustrations free of charge and Victor Gayol. We will ask for our damages."

If he wanted to get money fom them, why didn �t he just ask for it since the very beginning? C �mon, that �s a vey stupid excuse to lessen his fault.

4 Jan 2011     

mariannina
Italy

I �ve tried to find the illustrators � pictures in the web, but I couldn �t find anything. Is it sure they are "real" illustrators? May it be a revenge of a member whose account has been deleted because of his/her breaking the rules of this site?

4 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hey "englishworksheet-what �s-your-name-again", guess what...Just googled Mirzac Barbu and Petre Slobodan illustrations/ clipart and...NADA!!!! These names don �t even exist on the web as illustrators � names... In fact, the only place where these names exist on the web is that blog.
...Any answers?
That blog you �re supposedly re-posting from was obviously started by you or people like you. People who (a) are not good enough to create their own work (b) steal other people �s work and (c) have the nerve to accuse others who try and create their own work of stealing...Is it by chance that blog has no followers at all?
I �d watch my step if I were you...I hope Victor finds out who you are and kicks your a** really hard.

Sorry for the nasty tone, dear fellow colleagues... Not considering "englishworksheet, blah, blah, blah" as a colleague...and if he/ she is one, then he/ she is obviously one who doesn �t deserve to be a teacher.

4 Jan 2011     

Katiana
Spain

Dear teachers,

I don�t think it is worth wasting our time discussing this sad matter. It�s clearly proved this person is just lying. Now he�s trying to defend himself by attacking ESLP. The only truth here is that he had a blog full of worksheets stolen from this page. His only excuse was that he didn�t know they were stolen and now he comes with another huge lie saying that they are two illustrators and accusing us of using their images without having paid for them. After reading his accusation, I posted a message at their Facebook wall and they have deleted it, liars don�t usually like admitting the truth. Accusing us is the worst thing they could do but it�s not surprising that they do it since they don�t have any other arguments that could possibly excuse what they have done.

Have a nice evening/day.

Hugs,

Katiana

4 Jan 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

I am very suspicious that the person who is signing on here,as the owner of the blog may not be the actual owner of the blog. I think that it is just an immature former member  with an ax to grind. Obviously he / she is enjoying the outrage of the members here.

I think we should All stay calm . I am sure Victor will sort it out!

Let �s stay calm and not let this individual stir up anymore trouble here.

4 Jan 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

This person is sick. I just left a comment on the blog. It �s seems he forgot our ESLP community is very strong and we have already won fight with so called publishers, as he pretends to be. 

4 Jan 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

There �s something I don �t understand: the illustrators published their complaint against eslprintables on May 31st  2010???

4 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

Yep, that �s what seems to be the case...But these illustrators are nowhere to be found on the web - except for on that blog, of course...There �s something fishy about this whole business...

4 Jan 2011     

baiba
Latvia

A sure sign of a dirty conscience is hiding behind the flag of Uzbekistan when obviously this person/persons are from Turkey...

4 Jan 2011     

_babz
Canada

WOW....I �ve heard lies before....but these are the dumbest ever!

Does this person (thieft and idiot) take us for a bunch of morons?

a- the site still works., and continues to have stolen work
b- they are not illustrators, they are just trying to justify their actions (cause they got caught and have nothing else �smart � to say.

In any case, one thing is for sure my fellow eslprintables colleagues: CONTINUE HARASSING THIS PERSON, THEIR WEBSITE/BLOG/FACEBOOK PAGE cause that �s the only thing that seems to bother them!!!

The person does not show any REAL remorse - if they did, the blog would have been completely gone by now.

(you can �t delete the worksheets??? - you should sell those lies to your family and friends......but not here...)

CONTINUE TO REPORT, CONTACT AGAINST

4 Jan 2011     

1    2    Next >