Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > printableholic    

printableholic

Yolandaprieto
Spain

printableholic

Hello dear friends,
This weekend I have found out that I am a printableholic and my family is so worried that want me to go to a therapist but I insist on telling them that I am happy as I am. I checked about 30 times if the service was already available but it was still out of service. I felt terrible, did anything like that happen to you? You know, "two in distress make sorrow less".
OK, today I am happy again with everything in order.
Thanks Victor
Yolanda

31 Jan 2011      

DTCF
Turkey

SURE  I  FELT MELANCHOLIC!

TO ESLPRINTABLES
(YOUR ABSENCE HAS MADE MY HEART GROW FONDER                   AND MADE ME A FOOLISH POET)

Your friendship is special
Like the flowers that bloom,
Or when a butterfly emerges
...From within its cocoon...

You remind me of that butterfly,
Loving and free,
Bright and colorful,
For the world to see...

31 Jan 2011     

MARLEF
Greece

We don �t realise we �re addicted unless our addiction is....temporarily down !!!!!! We are all eslprintable-holics....Let �s admit it !!!Embarrassed

31 Jan 2011     

maryse pey�
France

absolutely OK !!! I can �t help it !!!

31 Jan 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

my husband thought that i was crazy :) i see i am not alone :) i cannot teel how happy i am no. i got up and first looked at the PC without washing my face :)

DTCF your poems make me laugh . not because they are funny but because we are funny to miss esl so much...

i love this site :)

31 Jan 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Shocked

31 Jan 2011     

bushey
Spain

You can bet you �re not alone! Even my five year old daughter is complaining.... I wonder if you �d share the number of the therapist if you ever find one!!! ( must say i feel quite happy too!)

31 Jan 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

I �ve spent the weekend in and out of the study room. I even went to the neighbours � to check if it was the site or my computer. I need a therapist, too.

31 Jan 2011     

alexcure
Poland

If you don �t know what �s going on, have a glimpse here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&viewas=0&gid=54343846580

31 Jan 2011     

chris976
Mayotte

I feel just like you, or at least, I felt the same ! now, it �s working again !! so cool !

31 Jan 2011     

batuş
Turkey

I am very happy that I think the same things like you.Because I am also an addict of this site.My husband is angry with me because of my interest to this site.He is right because I have two sons and I must be interested in them.Unfortunately,I prefer this site instead of my children.I can �t help being busy to this web-site.Anyway,thank you for nice work.

31 Jan 2011     

1    2    Next >