Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Japan Quake, Tsunami, Nuclear Reactors    

Japan Quake, Tsunami, Nuclear Reactors

Kohaku
Japan

Japan Quake, Tsunami, Nuclear Reactors

Hello ESL community. I am hoping all under Tsunami warnings are doing alright in this situation. I am wondering how my other Japanese members are doing and what your doing to guard yourselves during this crisis.

We currently bought many dried foods, water, flashlights, and prepared our important documents in a bag. What else to do in case of a dangerous situation? Everything keeps coming.

12 Mar 2011      

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

So sad to hear about the disaster, glad to know that you are alright.

12 Mar 2011     

villablino
Spain

All my support from Spain. How are things going

12 Mar 2011     

falafel
Tunisia

We are so sorry and sad to hear and to see that . All our support from Tunisia. Hoping that things will get better. Take care.

12 Mar 2011     

Vivilui
Argentina

So sorry to see and hear about the quake and tsunami. My heart with all of you.

12 Mar 2011     

lisa.weix
Austria

Dear Kohaku,
my heart goes out to you and your people!!! We can just watch in horror, helplessly...
Take care, wishing you all the best from the bottom of my heart, Elisabeth.

12 Mar 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Dear Kohaku,
The world �s minds and hearts are with you. The disaster that hit you is much worse than imagination could conceive.
Let �s hope that the worst part of nature �s attacks is already over and that all the provisions you have made for more emergencies will never have to be put into use.
Take care.

12 Mar 2011     

Apswa
Syria

God help people in Japan

12 Mar 2011     

languageleader88
Andorra

All the support from France! I hope things will be better! I know that �s a dissaster. I hope it finishes soon!

12 Mar 2011     

Damielle
Argentina

My support to all of you. I �ve have also heard the the Chilean and Peruvian coasts are at risk of Tsunami. My prays are with all of you. Nobody knows what the consequences of this disaster will be.

12 Mar 2011     

adriana libera
Brazil

Dear Kohaku,

I and my family are praying for people in Japan.   God bless you.  Love and care from Brazil.

12 Mar 2011     

1    2    Next >