Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tsunami, earthquakes & possible nuclear disaster in Japan    

Tsunami, earthquakes & possible nuclear disaster in Japan

alien boy
Japan

Hi Mariannina,

All I can say is give generously when donations are asked for. 

If you are of a religious persuasion, then prayers would also be welcome.

Thanks everyone!

13 Mar 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Good to hear that some other members from Japan are OK. Take care everyone, our thoughts and hearts are with you in this hard time.

13 Mar 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

My heart is  with you.
Take care.

13 Mar 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

My dear japanese friends! I SO happy to hear all of you are safe and see you around!! All my thoughts and prayers are with you now! Take care.

13 Mar 2011     

baiba
Latvia

The sights are apocalyptic and I admire the Japanese people for their calm and self-possession. My thoughts are with you.

13 Mar 2011     

alien boy
Japan

Latest news round up:

Thank you everyone for your support of the people in & of Japan.

regards,
AB

13 Mar 2011     

ants
Switzerland

Good to see that you �re okay, Alien Boy.
Thanks for the link.

13 Mar 2011     

ants
Switzerland

Good to see that you �re okay, Alien Boy.
Thanks for the link.

13 Mar 2011     

alien boy
Japan

BBC coverage of the latest speeches & government assessment:

I �m about to go offline again - do my bit to conserve power for other more important uses .

Goodnight everyone & best wishes to all the members in Japan.

13 Mar 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much for the news and the links AB! I �m so glad everything is OK with you and your family.
I �ve been watching the news on CNN and Sky News and I �m also out of words to express what I feel about this huge tragedy.
Just like Baiba, I have to say that I admire the Japanese people for their calmness. I also live on a volcanic archipelago and I know that we kind of get used to having the earth shaking beneath your feet, but a 8.9 magnitude earthquake is impossible for me to imagine what it feels like. Magnitude 7 was the highest I experienced 30 years ago and my town was destroyed.

My heart and prayers are with you all.
Big hug,
mena

13 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >