Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tsunami, earthquakes & possible nuclear disaster in Japan    

Tsunami, earthquakes & possible nuclear disaster in Japan

sweet hannah
Egypt

So sad for what happened in Japan.
God be with you. We all pray for you.

Thanks for the links

13 Mar 2011     

uatike
Turkey

I am realy speechless with this disaster. The videos and photos make us feel and understand it better. I am very sorry for the people there.

I hope we don �t have this kind of things again. All my prays are for you.

13 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

I feel so sorry and powerless... All my thoughts of encouragement and prayers are for all of you ! PLEASE TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU !!!!

take care of you ! and please come back all of you as soon as possible.

13 Mar 2011     

popinaypopin
Spain

I CAN�T GET ALL THE PICTURES AND IMAGES OF THE TSUNAMI OUT OF MY HEAD! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL YOUR COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLES! I DO NOT DOUBT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO OVERCOME THE HARDSHIPS YOUR ARE FACING AT THE MOMENT. I COMPLETELY RELY ON JAPANESE PEOPLE AND THEIR INNATE NATURE TO BE REBORN FROM SCRATCH, LIKE THE PHOENIX BIRD. I PRAY FOR YOU EVERY NIGHT AND DAY.
TAKE CARE.
Mar�a.

13 Mar 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

Please try to take consolation from all the feelings that are flying out to you ... even though they are hard to put into words... 

13 Mar 2011     

alexcure
Poland

I am with Japan in thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the link. 

13 Mar 2011     

VaneV
Costa Rica

Dear AB:

Thank you for the links. 

Our hearts and prayers are with Japan, and we �re very happy that you are all OK!

13 Mar 2011     

roneydirt
United States

My prayers are with you. I did have some disturbing answers from my students. Paraphrase "Japan got what it deserved." So working on a lesson for next week to re-educate the students. Hope it doesn �t cause too many problems in the country I am in.

13 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi AB

All my love Hug

No words, they are useless

Linda

13 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3