Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help!    

help!

Samantha.esl
Italy

help!

Hi everyone!!

Does anyone know if it �s possible to know WHO has hacked or logged into your hotmail account and facebook?

I can �t log in to any of them..it says that the password is wrong in both places..

But I �m SURE I haven �t changed it..

My friend has recieved a notification from my account but it wasn �t me who published that..

Can I know who has hacked my accounts? is it possible?

Please someone answer me..
hugs

18 Apr 2011      

MapleLeaf
Canada

Samantha, the biggest hacker I know is Julian Assange...  Ermm

18 Apr 2011     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi there!
What do you mean?
I don �t know him.

This never happened to me before... it �s so weird. My friend says I should forget about it and open a new one but it �s so unfair. She says that to �investigate � or find the IP of the person who did it it �s nonsense... Anyway, I have no idea how can that be done!?

18 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Samantha, sorry, I was just kidding. I �m so far from the computer science myself and always think that somebody is in my computer. Let �s wait what computer gurus say.

18 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Can �t it be a virus?

18 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

or a gremlin? Geek

18 Apr 2011     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi there!
What do you mean?
I don �t know him.

This never happened to me before... it �s so weird. My friend says I should forget about it and open a new one but it �s so unfair. She says that to �investigate � or find the IP of the person who did it it �s nonsense... Anyway, I have no idea how can that be done!?

18 Apr 2011     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi, sorry.. my post has gone twice..

Well, I �ll be waiting to see if any experct comes with an answer then..

:(

18 Apr 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

sam you cant find who did it but u dont have to delete your account just ask fb to send you an email with your password. just go to the lin that says forgot password. they will email you and once you can access the account change the password.

18 Apr 2011     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Thank you Liz..
I �ll try that now.

So, it �s basically impossible to know who did it?

18 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

You see the effects? your post went twice ... believe me: it �s a gremlin

18 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >