Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to delete a submitted worksheet and why people can download them and I get no points at all?    

How to delete a submitted worksheet and why people can download them and I get no points at all?

cinnamon_girl
Brazil

How to delete a submitted worksheet and why people can download them and I get no points at all?

I recently submitted a worksheet but I guess I uploaded more than once, there are 4 worksheets of the same material in my page. I wanted to delete the others and keep just one.
Besides that, I can see that people are downloading them but I don �t get to see my points raising up.
Any ideas of what could be happening?
Thanks

24 May 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Please, please, please, go back to where you belong.
You have been wasting space in the forum for the last days. Why don �t you read the FAQ and the Rules.

@ dear friends,

24 May 2011     

nina jenkins
Bosnia and Herzegovina

How can you be so rude. Ok, she �s new, she didn �t read all those rules, but we are to help, not waste space to be unpolite. Cinnamon girl, you �ll get your points after a day or two.

24 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Nina

One thing is for sure- people should never have an oppinion about what they don �t know.

She will not receive her points, because she hasn �t upload anything yet.

Touch�?

Have a nice day.
Linda

24 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Oh no, she managed to upload 1 ws 4 times and also an OE with a watermarked clipart.

As for reading rules: As teachers you surely ask your sts to read the instructions before they start any task. I would expect people to search the rules before they start this kind of thread on the forum. I DO UNDERSTAND Linda - I am also fed up with people asking the same question on the forum day by day instead of reading the rules.
BTW - being new is not an excuse, because before you register here, you click on the button confirming you HAVE READ the rules!!!

24 May 2011     

donapeter
Romania

So, nothing has changed! History repeating!!! But I really miss these kinds of things sometimes!!  
@Linda and MJ Misa:  Love you, girls!!!! i really appreciate that you still have the strength to fight the trolls. I gave up, but I still visit ESL almost daily!! Keep up the good work. 

24 May 2011     

jamiejules
France

I don �t usually get into arguments on this forum but I have to say that the arrogance of some members has seriously wound me up!!!
How dare people address others in such condescending and rude manner? this is beyond me!!
We are teachers and we of all people should know that "being new" IS an excuse. Or can we all say that we mastered everything in life the first time we tried, did we never ask for help on obviously easy things (for others) ?
Practice makes perfect !! ???
it looks like some members are born perfect. Well, good for you!  (not perfect at spelling though...)
sorry if I hurt anyone �s feelings.... I AM utterly disgusted!!!

24 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

My pleasure, dona... nice to see you round.Wink

@jamiejules: I am also disgusted...by people who confirm have read the rules yet they obviously haven �t.Thumbs Down

24 May 2011     

nina jenkins
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Jamiejules Clap. Let �s form a group for those �unperfect � ones who confirm the word �Accept �, like in games. Big smile and learn in their mistakes. Why do you bother explaining, just go on, you don �t have to hurt people. Cinnamon, please, read the rules for the piece in world.

24 May 2011     

jamiejules
France

@MJ Misa: please don �t make me laugh! I don �t want to waste my time in front of my computer arguing with pretentious people...
I �d rather be an ignored ignorant than a knowledgeable know-it-all!
I bid you good night.

24 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@jamiejules,

I really don �t care what do you think about me. I belong to people who help quite a lot on the forum, so I know pretty sure what kind of person I really am. And yes, I may be rude and not apologizing for it for above reasons.

Good night to you, I �m

O
F
F

24 May 2011     

1    2    Next >