Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Searching replies for old forum posts    

Searching replies for old forum posts

moravc
Czech Republic

Searching replies for old forum posts

Does anybody know the way how to search the forum replies?
If the writer of the question didn �t include the correct keywords, how can I find the forum post?
Google doesn �t seem to work that way... Do you know a better search engine?

For example, I know the exact words used in one of the replies to the given forum post, but the keywords don �t help...

Or, can we find all replies to various posts written by one member (me, for example)?
I can �t find the option on eslprintables, although some websites provide a list of all forum posts / replies written by the chosen member/user...

Can the history of my internet browser help??

26 May 2011      

a isabel
Portugal

Hi Moravc,

I think that nobody answered because no one knows.  Do you remember the main topic?
This is a very important issue. I have also tried to find other items which I remember to have seen in the forum, but it is usually very tiring and sometimes useless.
Let �s hope somedody finds a solution!
Hug

27 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hi Isabel,
well, I just remember that it was a topic on role plays and another one on drama play scripts.
The drama play scripts links were, thanks God, saved and shared by Pilar here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=28627
I was trying to track down the original topic where I shared those ESLP links for the first time but in avail...

About a week ago I shared something similar, I think it was a list of ESLP role plays or fairy stories..., but I cannot find the forum post and I can �t copy-save the list...
It was quite a long list and I would love to have it saved for the future use...

Silly me, I should have copied it instantly...

27 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Nika, Nika

just a few letters, so that you don �t feel so miserrrraaaabbble.

have no idea, I �ve already found that it �s really hard to make a search in past foruns.

Have you got a slight idea of the date? ........... I know, it �s quite a heap of hours searching around, but, in fact, if you can put it into some five / six days, well, it �s hard, but, what can I say, my brave Nika will do it.

If, by any chance, you have a laaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgeeeerrrrr period of time and need help, ok, here I am, just pm me and tell me what exactly you are looking for, more or less when, and we, both, we CAN
We can get it.

Let me know, pm, if you need me to give a hand.

I �ll gladly be there

Big hugs, Nika

Linda

27 May 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Was it this:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=25648

How far back was it?

27 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dearest friends,
You are perfect, but my memory isn �t so perfect....
Basically, I am looking for a forum post asking for links, and one of the replies was written by me, so there was a list of "blue" names of eslprintables contributions...
It looked like this:
ROBIN HOOD: Play Script
The Fox and the Stork (Aesop Fable+Short Playscript)
PETER AND THE WOLF: Short Play
Jack and the Beanstalk Play Script
and there was about 30 names listed...

I think it was last week, but I am not sure... I think it is too difficult to find now, as I don �t remember the original author of the post nor the name of the post... I think there was several replies (3 or more...)

27 May 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I will keep looking and I am sure others will too.  I see by the clock on the wall that you should go to bed.

Sleep well!

27 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

I found it... the topic was can/can �t... silly me... I think that strange neigbour Alzheimer is knocking on my door already... too soon...
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=28400

27 May 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

That �s great! 

27 May 2011