Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ..................................    

______
Germany

20 Dec 2008      

atsitab
Portugal

I totally agree with you, ladybird!!!
How can anyone call this a worksheet???!!!

20 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Looking good, Ladybird!  I love your new photo, you look super friendly and happy.

I agree it is not an esl printable.  You can report as such.

In saying this, I did consider uploading my writing test template.  Which is just lines.  but it makes life easy when marking writing.  Everytime a teacher sees it they grab a copy off me because it is so simple yet effective.  I never did upload it as I was worried that someone would get upset that it wasn�t an esl printable...  I think sometimes it is best to report and move on.

And remember tis the season to be Merry.  So grab a pisco, and dream about southern hemisphere christmas on the beach, where you will never see a polar bear, only an odd kiwi or two (if you are near me... LOL)

Wishing you a very merry christmas and a super duper new year.
Vicki

20 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Vickiii I doubt she knows what a pisco is (a liquer made from grapes), I remember seeing a bottle in Harrods (London) at 40 pounds, can you believe it.

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Well, I have to agree, it�s not a worksheet, but it is a useful resource for some.

Whether it belongs on this site or not is a little difficult to say. It really is akin to the frames debate.

If some people find it useful, great! If you don�t want it, don�t download it.

Ahh, the great �pisco� debate! Most history I�ve read (& pisco I�ve drunk) say that pisco originates in Peru but Chile took control of an area (back in the 19th century) that was known for its pisco. Since then there�s been an ongoing dispute as to whether its a Peruvian or Chilean national drink! I�d say that everyone should share some pisco, kiss & make up and enjoy the Christmas & New Year!

Cheers,
B-)

20 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I wouldn�t have come across so thank you ladybird for bringing it to our attention, but to be absolutely honest I wasn�t upset at all. I saw it as an attemt to make us laugh and believe you me I am still laughing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ....................................

20 Dec 2008     

miameto
Turkey

its not a worksheet nor an esl resource... its nothing but a mess for this site

some say, if you do not like, do not download. I dont agree there...cos of such nonsense empty pages, we have to spend more time to check others...its really tiring.

I think some people do this consciously... they try to make this wonderful site a mess of empty worksheetsAngry

20 Dec 2008     

gaby_mn
United States

Well. sorry to butt in, I agree with the "don�t like it, don�t download" approach. I mean come on, Victor already has so much to do, that we can�t ask him to go worksheet by worksheet and decide if it�s a printable or not before posting it on the site. After all, if it�s not downloaded in a month, it�s taken off, so its all the same. Besides, it might be useful to some. Let each person decide whether it�s useful to them or not.

20 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

This person just got run out of ideas which is sad because because as a teacher we need to be artists the 24/7 .

And yeah, I �d say Let�s everybody grab �a PERUVIAN PISCO!! It�s the best....

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas !!

20 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

... �AND THE ORIGINAL ONE... I am with you Alien boy.

I love Chile but the truth is the truth!!! ;)

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Clap  Hooray for Peruvian (& Chilean) Pisco!!!! Clap

Thanks for the support melissamoreno12

20 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >