Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help: Superstitious    

Please help: Superstitious

vincenza
Italy

Please help: Superstitious

Hello, please would someone help...my points total has just reached a number which I am fiercely superstitious about ....666 ! I don �t have a worksheet to upload right now but if one kind person would download one of my old worksheets just to give me one point to get off this horrid number, I �d be MORE than happy to download one of theirs for a point in return!!! Don �t forget to write a comment so I can see who you are!! Thanks so much.

27 Jul 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

The �curse � has been broken;)))

27 Jul 2011     

vincenza
Italy

Thank you those who kindly responded! I feel relieved now that I don �t have THAt number on my name!! I am going into your worksheets right now to download!!! Regards from Italy..

27 Jul 2011     

vincenza
Italy

Thanks again... I only seem to be able to trace "anitarobi" who dowloaded. Please let me know anyone else who kindly responded to my appeal - send me a private message. regards.

27 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hmmm. I just checked your total and its back at 666. How curious!!

27 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

When I checked it was at 669, which is also a yucky number, so I hope I was of some help. You don �t have to download my ws dear, just nice to be of help. I checked now, and it �s at 670, so the curse is more than broken!!!

Hugs,

Mar

27 Jul 2011     

yanogator
United States

Oh, that old trick for getting points!

Bruce  LOL

27 Jul 2011     

vincenza
Italy

Thanks to those who helped! I mean it, and Bruce I am offended you think I would play a trick like that. I am about to download from edrodmedina and Mar0919, have already downloaded 3 worksheets from anitarobi..I think that �s more than enough to prove I wasn �t tricking anybody! Oh, and to prove it, I �m downloading from you too Bruce!!

27 Jul 2011     

vincenza
Italy

Bruce, you have no worksheets so I can �t download!!!HAve a good evening!

27 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Aha! The old "I am offended" ruse!

27 Jul 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Let �s play nice, children!Wink

27 Jul 2011     

1    2    3    Next >