Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > welcome back to school!    

welcome back to school!

ALI ALI
Egypt

welcome back to school!

Hello!
lets talk about our plans for the first school day, what will you do and how will you spend your first lesson?

21 Aug 2011      

sasuna
Algeria

It is the first year in which I don �t want to turn back to school because I have a new born son and I do not know what to do.

21 Aug 2011     

sasuna
Algeria

If I turn back to school ,the first lesson will be about alphabet since it is their first time to learn English because their first foreign lge is French.

21 Aug 2011     

billy boy
Canada

We generally talk about what �s expected from them in the English class (try to speak English in class/ take risks and ask for help/ respect the others/ do their homework...). I have an emulation system that the kids love. I use classroom money called anglos. At the beginning of the school year I give each student 2 anglos, then at the end of each English period, I give an anglo to the students who don �t have their names written on the board ( All those who behaved and worked well in the period). I post the privileges paper somewhere in the classroom. When the students get a certain number of anglos, they can pay for a privilege such as having a 15mn free period, sit and work with a friend, work on the computer for 15mn, bring a toy from home...etc). They may also lose their anglos if they are too disruptive during the period. The kids love this system.

21 Aug 2011     

Mariethe House
France

You can have a look at this

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=565677#thetop

or that

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=565493#thetop

22 Aug 2011