Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Year Ball Drop in NY    

New Year Ball Drop in NY

renca
Czech Republic

New Year Ball Drop in NY

Hi colleagues,
 I have just found out there is something wrong with my latest worksheet " New Year Ball Drop in NY" - there are only 2 pages instead of 3 and some members have contacted me that the first page doesn�t appear on their computer. Could those who downloaded it send me a message if there is a problem, I�d better remove it if it doesn�t work on most computers.

Cheers from Renata

22 Dec 2008      

wolfy
Chile

The third page not being visible is probably due to error 3

To those who can�t see the text, (The text is behind the image)�double click on the image (anywhere on either page 1 and page 2) and on the "design" tab select "Behind the Text". �You should now see the text, if that doesn�t work you�ll have to delete the image. �The error seems to be caused by the transparency of the image for some word users. �Mine was OK, but setting the image to the back should solve the problem for the others.

and:Other balls drops, should read "Other ball drops" :)

22 Dec 2008