Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Today īs printables    

Today īs printables

tancredo
Portugal

Today īs printables

Hi, everybody!

Has anyone seen any printables around?

Nice Sunday to all of you.

Leonor

4 Sep 2011      

Maurice
Mexico

No, actually nothing at all ?

Strange isn īt it ?

Have a nice Sunday anyway

4 Sep 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

It īs time to bring some expert computer science engineers/ computer programmer to our group in order to troubleshoot our constant problems and upgrade our website to be more efficient and attractive.

4 Sep 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I imagine it would cost money to bring in experts and as this site is free for all of us, I don īt think we should be imposing any further expenses on Victor unless we are prepared to help out.  Maybe we have to be a little more patient, as problems are usually resolved.

4 Sep 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hmmm... Nothing for tomorrow either... it īs winter in ESL printables...

I guess that either Victor is facing problems fixing the site or he īs away, unaware of the uploading system crash.

Let īs wait for him to fix it, and meanwhile we have tons of "old" marvelous contributions to dig through.

Have a nice Sunday!

Zailda

4 Sep 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Well, I managed to upload a printable but I had to copy it into a blank powerpoint.
Still the contents (the text) is the same...

So if you - tancredo need to upload today, you should try to upload a ppt.

Maybe Victor will sort the problems in 12 hours time. I guess he might get logged in the evening...
I don īt think any IT experts are needed. I think the patience and tolerance is needed.
Please be patient. I am sure the light of hope is flickering in the darkess and the help is near. Wink

4 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=30189

4 Sep 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

@sirhaj,

I truly hope this website won īt become even more attractive. Even now I need to fight the urge to open it all the time!

and in general...
This website is incredible and in a large part responsible for making me a good teacher and for keeping me in the teaching business! If it is experiencing some difficulties or (although I sincerely doubt so) Victor decided to have a break, that is his full right. He has offered us treasure for so long he deserves some loyalty and credit! (I īm with Moravc here!)
This reminds me of that wonderful Joni Mitchell song.. Don īt it always seem to go that you don īt know what you īve got ītil its gone...
Let īs just hope and pray it isn īt really gone!

4 Sep 2011     

David Lisgo
Japan

I believe Victor is working on it now. "Under Maintenance".

4 Sep 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

Perhaps nobody wanted to upload...Ermm

4 Sep 2011     

Krümel
Germany

I couldn īt upload my .doc printables yesterday and I can īt do it today. What īs the matter?

4 Sep 2011     

1    2    Next >