Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POINT ISSUE    

POINT ISSUE

selda23
Turkey

POINT ISSUE

I uploaded new powerpoints and worksheets yesterday. 30-35 people have already downloaded them but I haven �t got my points yet:( When can I get my points????     

3 Oct 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You �ll get them tomorrow - maybe you haven �t read the rules, otherwise you �d known it.

3 Oct 2011     

selda23
Turkey

Of course I know the rules. According to the rules, I can get my points the day after I upload my printables. I uploaded yesterday so today why I still can �t see my points????

3 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

A day after usually means 24 hours later.
Your newest contribution was uploaded the 2nd October.
In addition, you must rule by Spanish time. So, as Michaela said, " maybe you haven �t read the rules, otherwise you �d know it.

Have a nice day.

Linda

3 Oct 2011     

selda23
Turkey

I uploaded them at six thirty yesterday. But it is nine thirty at this very moment. So 24 hours have already passed, don �t you understand me??? Oh god is there anybody who understands my problem????

3 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

As I told you, before...
" In addition, you must rule by Spanish time."

Hope you understand me now, cause I understood you from the beginning.

Calm down, young lady. The world goes on spinning without your points, they will arrive, but only on their right time.

3 Oct 2011     

selda23
Turkey

What the hell is this Spanish time? =) Believe me I �m asking sincerely:)
P.s You made me laugh by sayin � "the world goes on spinning without your points" lol

3 Oct 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Selda, are you sure you �re a teacher? You should mind your language. It takes 24 hours since your contribution appears among new contributions which happened today. So you will get your points tomorrow.

You should keep on mind that we �re trying to help you, it �s not our fault you don �t understand (maybe you don �t want to?).  People here are educated and phrases like "What the hell..." don �t belong on the forum. If you insist on behaving this way, next time you �ll ask for help here, I �ll think twice to give you an advise.

3 Oct 2011     

Zora
Canada

We understand you perfectly selda (also, no need to be petulant or rude here MJ and Linda are only trying to help) ... besides, it is you who does not quite understand the rules. Points are awarded the next day after the worksheet appears in the daily contributions. Not 24 hours after you upload it!

Also, this can be up to two days later due to whether or not you are near the Spanish time zone (GMT+1). 

3 Oct 2011     

selda23
Turkey

OK I got it, don �t go mad:) I �m really a teacher, I just couldn �t get the rule sorry sorry terribly sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy
 Thanks for everybody! Don �t get angry with meeeeeeeee :(:(:

3 Oct 2011     

sawer
Turkey

seldacığım, ş�yle ki, ispanya saati bizden 2 saat geride olduğu i�in, her gece 12 �de g�ncellenen � �new contributions � � aslında ispanya saati ile 12de g�ncelleniyor, bizde ise gece 2 oluyor o saat.

aslında bunun senin sorununla ilgisi yok, �rneğin, 3 ekim saat 21 de y�klediğin bir worksheet, gece 2den sonra (4 ekim) g�r�n�r olmaya başlar, 4 ekim boyunca ekranda kalır, 5 ekim gece 2den itibaren kaybolur yenileri gelir.

�alışmanı 100 kişi indirdi ise, bu puanlar, 6 ekim itibarı ile hanene eklenir. yani aslında 24 saat dediklerine bakma her seferinde 1-2 g�n oynuyor bende, ama eninde sonunda y�kleniyor endişelenme.

yani ben b�yle algıladım, ya da bana b�yle oluyor.

ben bişeyleri anlamadığımda 25.000 puanlı bir T�rk arkadaşıma soruyorum, sağolsunlar yardıımcı oluyorlar.

i hope i �m not breakin the rules by using my mother language, be sure that there �s nothing written  against the users from other nations. just tried to explain the order

otherwise, i should read the rules once more, too :))

3 Oct 2011     

1    2    Next >