Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a dream    

I have a dream

Zdenda
Czech Republic

I have a dream

I think this site is wonderful, but there is one big drawback. And it is the fact that besides wonderful, first class worksheets there are many which are not so good. I often spend a lot of time looking for something good. And that is exactly the moment when I start to dream. I dream of an internet magazine full of the best and varied worksheets. Of worksheets which will be highly communicative, with only a few mistakes and full of new ideas. At the same time they should use all the advantages the modern technology offers � videos, songs, interactive games etc. I imagine that this e-magazine would be published 4 times a year and it should have about 50 pages in pdf. However, I am not able to do this alone. I am looking for contributors. Would you be willing to send me a worksheet or two which were created by you? You can send your contributions to [email protected] and I promise to get back to you. Thank you in advance. I hope to publish the first issue on 1 January 2011. Zdenda

30 Oct 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I think, things like that already exist somewhere... If you �re looking for inspiration or a way to avoid repeating someone, check what Busyteacher is offering http://store.busyteacher.org/esl-books/teach-amazing-lessons-things-around-you
Sophia

30 Oct 2011     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

First of all, thank you for the link. It looks interesting and useful.
But that is exactly what I do not want. These are just  ideas. I want worksheets, that you can just print out and you will know that the students will have a lot to do. I know there are a lot of sites around but none of them is like what I have in mind.
I imagine that you will open your email and there will be a magazine full of amazing activities. No long search, just the best things in one place (Yeah, I know it is not possible, but a dream is a dream).
Anyway, thanks for the link again.
Zdenda

30 Oct 2011     

Errie
Japan

Just let me know which worksheets you want and I �ll be more than happy to send them. Good luck with your dream.

30 Oct 2011     

Aline37
Turkey

If you want to use any of my worksheets / powerpoints let me know. I am quite happy to share. Have a nice weekend, Aline

30 Oct 2011     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Aline and Errie, thank you. Thanks for your offer. I would love to use your worksheets. However, could I change them (not only the design). Anyway, thank you for your support. Zdenda

30 Oct 2011     

Errie
Japan

Feel free to do whatever you want to do with them.

30 Oct 2011     

starrr
Brazil

Hello, Great idea, You can have a look at my work here and tell me those you like. I will be glad to share them and send them to you. Just let me know the subejct and I can produce more if you like. Thanks and hope to see this DREAM running to the victory soon. Cheers!

30 Oct 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

So basically what you want is an activity book for students, right? Will it be considered a joint international project and will you credit the authors of wss? 
Sophia

30 Oct 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

You can use and change anything of mine if you want. I will send anything you want to your email if you PM me.
I promise I won �t be offended if nothing of mine tickles your fancy!

:-)

30 Oct 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

I guess I �ll be the party pooper here. Personally, I am fine with this site. It �s when I look for a specific printable that I discover great ones that passed me by since I don �t check the contributions every day.

I appreciate the fact that you want to regroup printables that you like from here, adapt them and publish them in a format of your choice. What you are not saying, is if you are going to credit the contributors. Are you planning on selling that emagazine? Are you planning on paying the contributors if you do?

30 Oct 2011     

1    2    Next >