Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need the video subtitles. Please help to understand me 15 seconds of the dialogue!    

Need the video subtitles. Please help to understand me 15 seconds of the dialogue!

LadyW
Russian Federation

Nica,
We are in the same boat speaking about mistakes and written english being rubbish LOL with the only difference that you are self-confident and do not afraid of the mistakes and I am frightened to death of making a mistake, of not being understood and so on. 
But I am really trying to improve my english by reading, watching videos and so on) But really i would like to have a chance to talk to patient native speaker who would listen to my rubbish English and who would be kind to meHandshake
So I understand that I just have to try over and over...hm...I need to try again..Hug
I need to overcome my fears....I am thinking about it right now...

29 Dec 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Hey, take it easy. Why not to talk to a good Russian speaker who whould be kind and very patient :) I �ve just talked to one. Lot �s of confidence is garranted. Big smile

29 Dec 2011     

Atharav
India

I LOVE YOU

29 Dec 2011     

languaria
Germany

Dear Ljuba,

I think you ae much too shy. Listen to this, it will cheer you up! It begins like this;

Mr Oettinger, a German politician and EU Commissioner in Brussels talks about the English language. He claims that everybody, worker or business man/woman must be able to understand and to speak English. .... And now enjoy the video (with "English" subtitles).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH66xwvBYrI&feature=related

Have a nice day!

29 Dec 2011     

wysiwyg
France

Thank you Les for these nice and comforting words....I guess many non-native speakers/teachers like me often struggle with the wonderful, amazing, extraordinary English language; we try to do our best, but we all know we �ll never be as good as native speakers...Curiosity pushes me forward, passion too, and even if I don �t understand every single word in a film or a conversation, even if I can �t find the right word at the right time to say what I �d like to, I enjoy every moment of my modest English practice. I would dream of spending a few days sitting at the back of a classroom in a British school!
So.....big up to Les !

29 Dec 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3