Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Who stole my picture?    

Who stole my picture?

hayet sahel
Tunisia

UNFORTUNATELY  THERE ARE MANY CHEATERS.  THOUGH WE KNOW THAT PLAGIARISM IS UNETHICAL. 

25 May 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ha ha edromedina, brilliant!

25 May 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

Ed, you sooo fooled me on this one!  Good one!

@ Hayet, Fortunately, there is a report button here. Feel free to use it on a cheater.

25 May 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Me too! Same old Ed ... (not implying that you �re actually old !!)
@VictorOK : you can borrow my avatar, I surely don�t mind ;-)

25 May 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

@ Ed good to see you back.  I see your still the same good old Ed.  

25 May 2012     

Jayho
Australia

WoW - this post has generated a lot of laughs.  Good to see that humour is still alive and kicking.

A the end of the day the author still has the right to request removal.  As we all know copyright is treated differently in different countries.  In many English speaking countries everything is protected by copyright irrespective of whether clearly stated or not.  In other countries it is Rafferty �s Rules.  Whatever applies, VictorOk still has the right and it �s up to our Victor to decide.

Just for interest, I take my avatar from the internet and I change it frequently.  I never seek approval but if I was requested to remove it I would.

26 May 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Ed :

26 May 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3