Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let ´s share smartboard files!    

Let ´s share smartboard files!

victor
Spain

Let ´s share smartboard files!

Hello friends,

I �ve just added a new option to the website. Now we can share smartboard files.

The allowed formats are ".notebook" (smart technologies) and ".flipchart" (promethean technologies). If you use your smart board with a different software, tell me and I �ll check if it is possible to include it.

If you want to upload smartboard lessons, you need two files: the flipchart or notebook file, and the same document saved as PDF. (it �s very easy, see tutorial)

At the moment, all the smartboard files will be published together with the powerpoints. Maybe one day they �ll have their own website.

In order to find smartboard files, you can use the search box in the main page, and choose "Type: notebook" or "Type: flipchart"

As usual, there might be errors at the beginning. Please tell me and I �ll solve them.

PS: EBEAM, MIMIO AND INTERWRITE BOARDS HAVE BEEN ADDED. 
I´LL SEE IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO ADD THE HITACHI. (This variety of formats is not good for sharing Thumbs Down)

THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH FILES WITH 10 PAGES OR MORE. I THINK IT HAS BEEN SOLVED.

23 Oct 2012      

juliag
Japan

That �s fantastic, thank you so much Victor for all you continually do to keep this site running and improve it Thumbs Up.

23 Oct 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Awsome, Victor. Thank you for helping us ahead!

23 Oct 2012     

isaswi
Belgium

Excellent!! Thanks a lot for everything!

23 Oct 2012     

anaisabel001
Spain

23 Oct 2012     

maryse pey�
France

If you didn �t exist we would have to invent you !
Plenty of hugs dear webmaster !

23 Oct 2012     

htunde
Hungary

You are the best!!
Thanks for all your hard work.

23 Oct 2012     

lidietta
Italy

That �s great!!! Thanks a lot!!!

23 Oct 2012     

Greek Professor