Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A new member    

A new member

Sappho
Morocco

A new member

Hi fellows..

I find this web site interesting, except in one thing..that�s one should contribute/give in order to download/take stuff from here. As I am new to this I can�t find a way to contribute and at the same time I need things which are posted on this site!!
What should one do?? :(

28 Jan 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Contribution of your own worksheets is the central philosophy of this forum. This is the reason why this this site/forum is unique. I have not come across any other site like this where contributions are original work. This is why its so popular.

Don�t worry just send in any worksheet that you have made for your classes and take it from their. Here is a link to materials I have stored on Mediafire to help you along.

28 Jan 2009     

Paola_
Argentina

Dear Sappho,

The idea of this site is that all teachers of English (natives and non-natives) around the world upload teaching material that can be significant for our classes, in order to enrich our teaching and also to make our practice a little bit (or a lot) easier - since in this site you can find not only presentation, revision & evaluation material, but also loads of ideas to improve our daily work.

Once you get used to the site system, I�m sure you�ll see that it�s absolutely fair.

Most of the printables that you can see here, have taken hours to create & design.
So I believe that it is quite fair that the teacher who made them, gets at least reward points for them. What is more, I believe that what you "give" here is nothing compared to all that you receive.

As a start, you can upload any worksheet that you have designed for your classes and you�ll see that pretty soon you�ll start getting points! Once you get your first 30 points, you�ll become a premium member, and that will give you the possibility to download 30 new printables every day!

Welcome to this site and have a great day!

28 Jan 2009     

Paola_
Argentina

Dear Sappho,

The idea of this site is that all teachers of English (natives and non-natives) around the world upload teaching material that can be significant for our classes, in order to enrich our teaching and also to make our practice a little bit (or a lot) easier - since in this site you can find not only presentation, revision & evaluation material, but also loads of ideas to improve our daily work.

Once you get used to the site system, I�m sure you�ll see that it�s absolutely fair.

Most of the printables that you can see here, have taken hours to create & design.
So I believe that it is quite fair that the teacher who made them, gets at least reward points for them. What is more, I believe that what you "give" here is nothing compared to all that you receive.

As a start, you can upload any worksheet that you have designed for your classes and you�ll see that pretty soon you�ll start getting points! Once you get your first 30 points, you�ll become a premium member, and that will give you the possibility to download 30 new printables every day!

Welcome to this site and have a great day!

28 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Victor created this site with the intention that you get something for giving something.
(Otherwise you can find millions of materials on the internet)

Here is what is written above on this message board.

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

Libertybelle

28 Jan 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Dear compatriote

This is the very first feeling I had when I discovered this web site... a bit frustrated not to be able to download the excellent ESL resources  ... but the rules are the rules, and we have to abide by them

I am pretty sure the teacher you are is able to create a grammar or comprehension activity, an English test or anything else ..... if you don�t already have one on your computer, and upload it

As the proverb runs "the first step is always the hardest"  
So a little patience ... just upload something, and you will then be able to download.... then, I aml sure, you will  quickly become as addicted as the most of us here
 brahim

28 Jan 2009     

traceyo777
Hungary

Just wanted to say tat the points soon add up. I have been a member less than a week and already accumulated more than 100 points.

:-)

28 Jan 2009