Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mr. Hernan Gianni has been banned!!    

Mr. Hernan Gianni has been banned!!

Zora
Canada

Mr. Hernan Gianni has been banned!!

I �ve just talked to Steve Esempare from Teachersnotebook.com and all Hernan �s �borrowed � worksheets have been removed and his account closed! Party

Great work everyone! Handshake  And may I point out that Steve has expressed a desire to help us in anyway possible if we need further help.

Linda

PS:

Just got a reply from Teacher Lingo and they are also going to remove Hernan´s worksheets and account.

9 Jul 2013      

maryse pey�
France

You �re the best Linda ! Fortunately people like you knowing what to do in such a case are there !

Thanks again for all of us !

Take great care of you dear.

Hugs.

Maryse.

9 Jul 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Great work Zora!   !

9 Jul 2013     

anitarobi
Croatia

That �s so good to read. Thank you for being so adamant about this.

9 Jul 2013     

Zora
Canada

Thank you Anita. I have been told that once I get an idea in my head that �I �m like a dog with a bone �! I don �t give it up easily! LOL

Honestly though, if David and Roberta had not come forward and contacted Steve, Hernan would have gotten away with what he was doing. You can �t ban a person or remove his/her work from such a site unless you can prove that the copyright wasn �t his/hers, so I have to say �Thank you � to all those people that helped out and to the members that took the time to contact Steve with the proper information needed to ban Mr. Gianni.

9 Jul 2013     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Oh dear, I missed all this yesterday?

I went to www.teacherlingo.com and it looks like some of David �s materials are still there.  What is to stop this person from creating another account?

Pinky

9 Jul 2013     

Zora
Canada

I received the email from Teacherlingo only about an hour ago. I �d think that it might take a bit longer than an hour to do what needs to be done, maybe that person has to inform Hernan first, or she doesn �t have moderator powers... I �d suggest a little bit of patience first and let the people do their thing, if after a few days it �s still there, then we can complain.

9 Jul 2013     

douglas
United States

Handshake  Good job Linda (et al)!

9 Jul 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You are very persistent, Linda:) Thanks for all your efforts, I �m sure they are greatly appreciated. And thanks for keeping us all posted!
Sophia

9 Jul 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

9 Jul 2013     

SaraMariam
United States

Great job!! :) I was just wondering ... since I saw that you had to pay for some of the worksheets he put online, doesn �t he get any other problems than just closing the account? After all it �s copy right refringement, plus he got money for it ... I saw on the internet penalty ranges from  $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Would be worth to drag somebody to court for that, if possible :p

9 Jul 2013     

1    2    Next >