Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I WANT YOUR DRUG!    

I WANT YOUR DRUG!

isabelle99
Monaco

I WANT YOUR DRUG!

this is a message for all Portuguese teachers here. How do you manage to be so productive and to do such great ws? have you got 38hours in a single day? do you take any stuff which has tremendous side effects on your brain? give me your secret, PLEEEAAAAASE.Clap
By the way, I love your country and your people!

30 Jan 2009      

BRAHIM S
France

Like you I am also very much impressed by the great productivity of my Portuguese fellow teachers, and I would be very happy to learn some of their tips ....

30 Jan 2009     

Montypython
France

Please???? We won�t tell anybody!!!! Wink

Monty

30 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I�n drinking my morning coffee and I�m still laughing!!!! You�re so funny! Now I�m in a hurry to school. I start at 8:30 today and I�m already late, but I would very much like to share "my secret" with you"! When I get back home... Smile Big smile LOL

A nice day to you all!
Hugs,
mena

30 Jan 2009     

eliana
Portugal

Hello there.....

If I tell you our secret for being productive, you definitely have to tell us (portuguese) what is your secret for being so incredibly nice!!!!!

Do we have a deal???

Portuguese kisses

30 Jan 2009     

Montypython
France

It�s a deal!!!!!!  Wink

30 Jan 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

Concerning the compliments about the ws, i wasn�t being nice, it�s just mere jealousy! however, i do love portugal and can�t wait for your holy secret to be revealed!
ps. I won�t even tell my Mum about it!

30 Jan 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

This is what this site should be about... friendliness, amusement and friendship!! :) Not pointing out each ones mistakes in bad manners or stole worksheets! As far as I�m concerned, thanks for your nice comments on portuguese people! When do you come to Portugal??? Maybe we all could meet! :) What do you think? :) THAT WOULD BE REEEAAAAALLLYYY NNNNIIICCCEE! :)

30 Jan 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

married to one of yours! go there twice a year for 20 years (braga)!

30 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

I agree with you Isabelle
Our Portuguese  colleagues are very productive, the content of their wss is very useful, the layout is awesome and they make varied and fun exercises.

I would also love to hear your secret.

Cheers
Tisha

PS I lived in Portugal for a couple of years long time ago. People were so friendly and helpful and the food was incredible. I just feel like "caldo verde" with the cold and damp weather we have in DK right now.

30 Jan 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

You are all so VERYYYYYYY nice. This site is a wonderful motivation to produce more and more. Team work and positive feedback works for us as it does for our students. It�s really wonderful to belong to this family.

HugBigbang

30 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >