Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > About mixed worksheets     

About mixed worksheets

tedmersincollege
Turkey

About mixed worksheets

Hi there ,
I tried uploading  a Valentine�s worksheet and got the message for reducing the size of my document,then found a programme for this in this web site. I used the programme and it really minimized the size . when I uploaded the document again,it was accepted but it was not displayed exactly the same in my computer,the cliparts were gone somewhere else and the shapes were standing independently.How can I solve this problem??I want to fix my document�s appereance because nobody will want  to download it this way .Any ideas??

30 Jan 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

Unfortunately this happens sometimes on the site.  You should download your own contribution just to check if it is downloading correctly - and not as presented on the screen - and then write in the introduction or comments section pointing out the problem with the assurance that the downloaded document is okay.

The other alternative is, if you don�t mind losing the points, to delete the worksheet and resubmit it.  It should be okay the second time round.

30 Jan 2009     

wolfy
Chile

try the things I suggested a while back here:

30 Jan 2009     

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

your WS looks great after DLing)))

30 Jan 2009