Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > recent contributions    

recent contributions

mrs kechiche
Tunisia

recent contributions

Dear all
I �m really anxious !It is about 10 contributions that have been first repoted and later on removed thouhg I higly respected  the rules .Any way I hope that moderaters will send me clear explanations .Never will I give up trying again and again!

8 Jan 2014      

mama gisel
Indonesia

it happened to me too. i send 4 or 5 messages requesting the explanations but i have none. i also respect the rules and feel that it �s kind of unfair to me. but i will never give up since i think i do my best, love teaching and this site really helps me alot in teaching..  cheers :)  

8 Jan 2014     

Mabdel
Morocco

Sorry to hear that many of your worksheets were removed and I understand your frustration. To be honest The great majority of moderators do check the reported ws before voting. I don �t recall seeing ur ws but I think this thread may help you:

Have a nice day!

8 Jan 2014     

Mabdel
Morocco

8 Jan 2014     

mama gisel
Indonesia

the reason was the moderator thought i took it from the book named capter 1 (the name of my file) which actually was part of the chapter (1-6) of my ws collection i made for my students and distributed locally in my district too. i planned to upload them all here actually but... :) . i had explained it and there was no respond. but dont worry, i have high spirit in teaching and i just want to say that i did my own ws. :)  

8 Jan 2014     

sambros
Tunisia

I m really sad to that  most of your contributions were removed.In fact , this happened to me , soI tried to MODIFY some tasks then I reuploaded my work again and it was successful. I think this may help you. HAVE A NICE DAY

8 Jan 2014     

nazahzah
Tunisia

the same thing happened to me but the moderator gave me the reason which was watermarked pictures; all i had to do was changing the pictures and reuploading

8 Jan 2014