Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEW SERVER    

NEW SERVER

Ivona
Serbia

And i thought i would go to bed early two nights in a row and get some sleep! Thanks a LOT, Victor! Sleepy
You could have waited one more day. I �m sure no one would mind it. Tongue

10 Feb 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

What a good joke, Ivona! kkkkkkk

10 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Ivona... speak for yourself! Tongue .... I think I might have died if I had to wait another day!! DeadLOL

I was on overload this afternoon... *almost fainted from lack of printables...*Wacko

10 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

It �s so good to be back! Thank you so much Victor for this wonderful site!

10 Feb 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I missed you !!!!!!!.... God ..... it was a loooooooooooooooong weekend!!
 thanks Victor for your wonderful job!!
glad to see you ( or read youWink) all again ..
 =)

10 Feb 2009     

marce07
Argentina

Thanks Victor. I�ve missed this page... It�s very useful
Marcela

10 Feb 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks Victor for bringing  the site back to us so fast.  I�m really happy to be able to use the site once again.   I missed reading everyone�s comments, missed the worksheets, missed the sites provided, missed the glitters, inotherwords I MISSED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.  Thanks a million.

10 Feb 2009     

pandabear
United States

Congratulations on upgrading to a new server, Victor!   I hope it runs smoothly and serves all of the ESLPrintables community well into the future.  Victor, thank you for your dedication in maintaining this site so that we can all enjoy its many benefits! 

10 Feb 2009     

puddyd
Oman

Thanks Victor, I hope you sleep well at night just knowing how many people �s lives you have touched and made (into)happy (addicts). I didn �t think I �d miss it as much as I did, soooooooooo a big thanks for all your hard efforts they are truly appreciated.

10 Feb 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was turning on the computer to see if this site is working again!  Happy to be back! Thanks so much Victor and all the other wonderful teachers on this site!!!

10 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >