Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEW SERVER    

NEW SERVER

MissMelissa12
Peru

I didnt get in touch with my boyfriend because he was out somewhere on the weekend what �s more, I was without esplprintables....and you know what - I know this is not right- but I missed eslprintables moooree than himmm.

SO GLAD WE �RE ALL BACK!!!

After feeling what it is like to be without this handy-in site, I feel even more commited and ready to share even more.

Hug Miss Melissa.

10 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

It �s great to be back. 

Hi everyone.  Thanks Victor

10 Feb 2009     

Aziyaded
Mexico

Thanks a lot Victor!!!   Clap

10 Feb 2009     

Montypython
France

Thank you so much Victor!!!!!! You rock!!!!!!! Clap

So glad to be back among you!!!! Hug

10 Feb 2009     

vairor2
Italy

Welcome back!! So glad your back! Thanks Victor!!!Clap
Hello Everyone!!

10 Feb 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello all and thank you, Victor. You are the best.

10 Feb 2009     

micah
Japan

Thanks so much Victor! I was so lost I even had to bother Silke for explanation. Thanks for your help Silke darling!

10 Feb 2009     

Serap289
Turkey

Thank you very much for your hard work.I really missed this website. I have controlled everyday this web site till today if it has began to work or not. You are really greaaattttttt.

Best   Regads                   Tongue

10 Feb 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

Yhank you very much Victor. I guess I �ve already got addicted to this site. I missed "my family �s" company these days. I �m gl�ad we are all back Thanks for you work.
Welcome everybody. It �s Great to be with you.
Bigbang.

10 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Gosh - my flat hasn �t been as clean for a while and I even contemplated cleaning my windows so desperate was I. I refrained from the window-cleaning though and made a couple of worksheets instead. Phew.
I �m really happy, too that the site is back.
Thanks to Victor and thanks to everybody else for making this fantastic community! Clap

10 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >