Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Continue the story    

Continue the story

douglas
United States

Continue the story

It was the first day of school. Sally was in her classroom making last minute preparations for her new students. Wanting to write a nice welcome message on the white board, she reached for a marker and realized...

2 Sep 2014      

maryse pey�
France

... she would like to use beautiful pictures with words, kind of a delicious coded message. Suddenly...

2 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

the plant in the corner sprang to life and 

2 Sep 2014     

florimago
Spain

she was surprised to see so many different colours ...

2 Sep 2014     

sarasantos
Portugal

... she forgot her shoes! Confused
(Ooops...sorry! My entry was silly... I continued Douglas� sentence and not the previous one by Flori!!))) Anyway... It continues!

2 Sep 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

"Oh dear!" she thought, "What can I do without shoes?"

2 Sep 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

However, the plant was so beautiful, that she realized that there are more important things in her life than shoes.

2 Sep 2014     

Zora
Canada

She decided to dance around the plant and sing to it.

2 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

However, the students were queuing up and they were expecting an excellent lesson. So she

2 Sep 2014     

Elina21
Greece

went to the door and welcomed them all having a big smile!But then she noticed that the students were coming in, looking at her rather puzzled ...

2 Sep 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

... looking at her rather puzzled assistant, who was clasping her shaking hands and nervously twitching her lips. In a moment or two she finaly mumbled in Sally �s ear, "We are out of....

2 Sep 2014     

1    2    3    Next >